Posted 28th Sep 2022
Could anyone in the group please suggest me best medical plan or insurance to cover up my dental treatment?

I would like to claim immediately.

Thanks
Community Updates
New Comment

Groups

12 Comments

sorted by
  1. Avatar
    I doubt you’ll get cover for pre existing conditions. 
  2. Avatar
    I would like to claim immediately....

someone can't look for life insurance after the person dies....
  3. Avatar
    simply heath
  4. Avatar
    Go to goa or turkey and get ur nashers sorted there, cheap as chips…XD
    Any dental practice recommendations in Turkey?
  5. Avatar
    From memory you need to wait a period prior to claiming. Envious you think the world works like this. I’m with simply health, not sure if others are better though. (edited)
  6. Avatar
    Looking for a private dentist myself and Denplan seems to offfer the most comprehensive cover as you can level it up to cover treatment whereas the others I have seen only offer 10% discounts on (expensive) treatment
    Denplan prices vary depending on the practise. I've been with them about 8 years, after an NHS dentist gave me 2 fillings and wanted to remove a tooth and I wanted a second opinion, the private dentist took x-ray's and gave me a free consultation, apparently I was in early stage of gum disease and it was recoverable without removing the tooth.

I signed up to denplan and haven't regretted it. I get to see the dental hygienist in the package too.
  7. Avatar
    Use Unam dental though work but only covers up to NHS cost unless you pay more monthly