Dentist had sex in his office whilst colleague tried to console grieving student next door

Colleague was unable to provide pastoral support to the student as a result of the sexual noises next door.

"You might feel a little ****"
"Can you open your mouth a bit wider?
"Please don't bite down on my equipment"
"Open wide, this wont hurt a bit"
"I am going to drill you now"
"Here is some laughing gas...you won't feel a thing"
"I think I can fill it with what I've got"

15 Comments

Original Poster

Full story here.

His office. His rules

OMG look at the names!! The sad thing is a large percentage of the population will have no capacity to see it's bs.

Was it classed as oral sex? oO

Original Poster

cowsindahouse

OMG look at the names!! The sad thing is a large percentage of the … OMG look at the names!! The sad thing is a large percentage of the population will have no capacity to see it's bs.

The names are funny, but after looking them up they are actual people.

the hearing continues! Lol

Tom Coke and Dr High! Lol

"Dr Alec High had sex with the woman at the University of Leeds for more than two years..."

Fair play. I can barely manage more than two minutes these days! Impressive!!

You sure he wasn't 'practising' be himself ?
https://i.makeagif.com/media/8-26-2015/doqZvf.gif

LAD

Dr Alec High had sex with the woman at the University of Leeds for more … Dr Alec High had sex with the woman at the University of Leeds for more than two years between January 2013 and March 2015, the General Dental Council (GDC) heard on Monday.

Two years? Bet she was walking like a cowboy after that oO

Name reads like Mr. Cocksmith too.
Edited by: "MSK." 24th Jan

Witness A did.could NOT ? find another room at a University full of rooms as Witness A was "unable to provide pastoral support to the student as a result of the sexual noises."

Banned

i wonder if he was married .

sofiasar

i wonder if he was married .

​It was his Wife's sister. Maybe

splender

Witness A did.could NOT ? find another room at a University full of rooms … Witness A did.could NOT ? find another room at a University full of rooms as Witness A was "unable to provide pastoral support to the student as a result of the sexual noises."

Not if that is her allocated room for counselling. She's unlikely to have access to a bunch of different keys to departments she doesn't work for. Plus, it's quite difficult to find a room at uni that isn't adjacent to a randy professor giving his mistress a good seeing to.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. love affairs1649
    2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
    3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
    4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions