Dentistry abroad

Posted 3rd Nov
Has anyone here experienced having dentistry done abroad ? How did it go ?
Community Updates
Buying From Abroad

Groups

Top comments
There was a young man on the net,
Who's teeth you would rather forget,
He didn't want to pay,
So he went far away,
Then his new teeth fell out on the jet
Edited by: "MT1980" 4th Nov
7 Comments
i haven't... but it would surely depend on what you really need to have and how comprehensive it is? the only reason for going abroad is cost... i'm guessing. and i would've thought that, should there be an issue you're not going to be going back and forth to indea/turkey/croatia every time something starts throbbing?

i'm not usre how i'd feel if i had to spend £10k to get a full set of verneers... but if it was just so i could look like the unitoothed rylan whatisname i'd rather paint my teeth with dulux brilliant white gloss!

(what a lot of words for someone who knows nothing about it!)

cheers!
There was a young man on the net,
Who's teeth you would rather forget,
He didn't want to pay,
So he went far away,
Then his new teeth fell out on the jet
Edited by: "MT1980" 4th Nov
Interested to hear people's thoughts on this
Our dentist is in another country, We have been VERY happy with the work done (nothing too exotic) and at a fraction of the price in the UK with next day appointments if needed. More confident with this dentist than any in the past.

BUT there are good and bad dentists everywhere.

I would go to this dentist even if the costs were the same as in the UK.
Edited by: "joyf4536" 3rd Nov
Your post is quite vague as to what you actually want to know.

You should definitely do your own research with this one.

There will be plenty of excellent dentists abroad but they will likely be a few not so great one too.

Ideally you could do with personal recommendations from others who have used that dentist.

As someone else pointed out you will need to consider follow up too afterwards.
joyf453603/11/2019 21:38

Our dentist is in another country, We have been VERY happy with the work …Our dentist is in another country, We have been VERY happy with the work done (nothing too exotic) and at a fraction of the price in the UK with next day appointments if needed. More confident with this dentist than any in the past.BUT there are good and bad dentists everywhere.I would go to this dentist even if the costs were the same as in the UK.

Are you able to share the details, even by PM? As I'm looking to do something with my teeth and a bit nervous about looking abroad.
Budapest, Hungary. Excellent dentistry standards there.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants