Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury II - Discussion!

Posted 21st Feb
Good afternoon everybody!

Tomorrow is the big day! One of the biggest Heavyweight boxing matches in modern history, the hugely anticipated rematch between:

The Undefeated, Hard Hitting WBC Heavyweight Champion of the World, The Bronze Bomber -
Deontay Wilder (42-0-1, 41 Wins via KO).

Vs

The Undefeated, former Undisputed Heavyweight Champion of the World, and Current Lineal Heavyweight Champion, The Gypsy King -
Tyson Fury (29-0-1, 20 Wins via KO).

The WBC Title, Vacant The Ring Title, and Lineal Title are all on the line.

What's your thoughts and predictions? Are you excited? Let's hear it!

My personal prediction: Deontay Wilder in Rounds 1-6.
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Frankie7722/02/2020 14:52

Huh?

Fury to lead on points until 10th round, when Doink the Clown comes in to the ring and smashes a chair over the back of his head. Wilder to pin him shortly after, then publicly challenge Mayweather to a game of tiddlywinks.
65 Comments
I want Fury to win, he should be able to outbox wilder but he musn't be complacent as we know what happened last time. Fury points
Yes brother. Good discussion point. I want Fury to do what he does best ... show his boxing prowess .. then get dropped by the frankly awe inspiring Deontay ‘Bronze Bomber’ Wilder. Bomb squad for the win
Wilder is just going to go for the cut on fury's right eye and hope he opens it up.
As long as fury’s eye doesn’t open up again then I see a comfortable points win.
"One of the biggest Heavyweight boxing matches in modern history" - lol
Anyone know what time fight is? I see coverage starts from midnight but what time is the actual fight. Thanks
I want Fury to win but i can see Deontay getting dirty in this and going for the KO.

My prediction is He will head butt Fury in the clinch to open up the right eye wound., then knock him out.
discozohan21/02/2020 17:10

Anyone know what time fight is? I see coverage starts from midnight but …Anyone know what time fight is? I see coverage starts from midnight but what time is the actual fight. Thanks

Ive read its 8pm to 9pm US time which makes it 4am to 5am here. If you decide to watch it tune in from 3:30am and youll see the fight
What’s the device limit on PPV. Can I split the cost with a friend & we both watch it separately but at the same time?
Fury is a much better boxer, however wilder only needs one punch and fury was lucky to make the count last time. its almost impossible to not get hit once in 36 minutes so my heads saying wilder ko but i hope Tyson wins.
I do believe Fury will go down and he will get cut... but I think it'll force him forward and box the living s*** outta wilder and knock him out in the 9th/10th
Not sure fury has the motivation this time round. Late-ish ko for Wilder, although I hate to say it...
#bombsquad
My thoughts behind picking Wilder to win in rounds 1-6 : Fury's cut. I think it will come open, Wilder has powerful punches. Once the blood disrupts his sight and he gets distracted by it, the big right hands will come out.

I think the cut will be open by the end of the 3rd round, and he will be KO'd by the 6th.

It's a shame because if he didn't have that cut, I would have fancied Fury to win it. But clearly Fury is trying to focus on getting the match done quickly so he doesnt get the cut open, and I think it will sadly play into Wilder's hands.
My money is on Fury,
He managed to give wilder a good fight last time having put his body through severe weight loss.
I think his conditioning is going to be good enough to get the win!
Fury
discozohan21/02/2020 17:10

Anyone know what time fight is? I see coverage starts from midnight but …Anyone know what time fight is? I see coverage starts from midnight but what time is the actual fight. Thanks

Around 4am
D3LL80Y21/02/2020 22:15

Around 4am

I think the fight will start closer to 5am.
WILDER YA BIG DOSSER! #TEAM TYSON
Both men are coming in heavier than their first fight.

Fury up to 19 stone 6lbs. I think he is coming for a KO! It's good to see, as his weight (18 stone 2 lbs) against Otto was way too light for his boxing style.
Edited by: "ArcAndPie" 22nd Feb
ArcAndPie21/02/2020 22:20

I think the fight will start closer to 5am.

Yeah it depends on fights before but if you tune from 4 latest you shouldn’t miss a thing
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to mention names, but a certain bookmaker are offering £5 in free bets for every knockdown when placing a pre-fight bet of £10+. Seems a good offer.

I personally think Fury will be running scared, he looked really nervous at the weigh in and consequent conferences. Covering up a cut i think too. Extra weight will slow him down. The talk of him trying to finish the fight early is just all talk. Wilder will be calculated and take his time like last time. Wilder KO within 8 rounds.
The Gypsy King is going to school the big dosser Wilder.

Fury wins on points in round 4/5.
666FU22/02/2020 14:48

The Gypsy King is going to school the big dosser Wilder.Fury wins on …The Gypsy King is going to school the big dosser Wilder.Fury wins on points in round 4/5.

Wins on points in round 4/5 ?

How do you manage that then?
bobdylan21/02/2020 16:39

"One of the biggest Heavyweight boxing matches in modern history" - lol

Name a bigger heavyweight match in the last 20-30 years?
ArcAndPie22/02/2020 14:51

Wins on points in round 4/5 ?How do you manage that then?

By being a better boxer. Keep out of the discussion if you don't understand the sport.
666FU22/02/2020 14:53

By being a better boxer. Keep out of the discussion if you don't …By being a better boxer. Keep out of the discussion if you don't understand the sport.

You can't win on points in round 4/5. You can only win on points when the match is over after the final round.

Only by KO, TKO or DQ in any round before then.

39961330.jpg
ArcAndPie22/02/2020 14:52

Name a bigger heavyweight match in the last 20-30 years?

Are you kidding me?? Any Mike Tyson fight from his prime for starters...
bobdylan22/02/2020 15:09

Are you kidding me?? Any Mike Tyson fight from his prime for starters...

That was late 80s.

He went downhill in the 90s.

Also Mike Tyson is a convicted rapist, so screw that guy.
Frankie7722/02/2020 14:52

Huh?

Fury to lead on points until 10th round, when Doink the Clown comes in to the ring and smashes a chair over the back of his head. Wilder to pin him shortly after, then publicly challenge Mayweather to a game of tiddlywinks.
ArcAndPie22/02/2020 15:19

That was late 80s.He went downhill in the 90s.Also Mike Tyson is a …That was late 80s.He went downhill in the 90s.Also Mike Tyson is a convicted rapist, so screw that guy.

You really have no idea....
bobdylan22/02/2020 17:29

You really have no idea....

I said name a more anticipated heavyweight boxing match in the last 20-30 years. Still waiting.
ArcAndPie22/02/2020 18:10

I said name a more anticipated heavyweight boxing match in the last 20-30 …I said name a more anticipated heavyweight boxing match in the last 20-30 years. Still waiting.

This
youtube.com/wat…-mw
Edited by: "Deluxe1" 22nd Feb
Deluxe122/02/2020 23:48

This https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey91V6NF-mw

Ah yes I forgot how well that sold etc...
Wilder: "Who’s number 1?"
Fury: "Me."
Wilder: "Who’s number 2?"
Fury: "Yo Momma!"
No sound on bt box office on virgin media, get it sortteeeeddddd
Get in there Fury!! Glad my prediction was wrong.
Complete shocker from Wilder, unsteady and already finished from round 2-3. Couldn't deal with Fury's pressure. Perforated ear drum and Wilder was gone.
39965047-SoWGT.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants