Groups

Derbys what is the most hatred of them all.

Villa v Blues this sunday

i dont think Villa v Blues derbys get enough credit for being a massive derby in my opinion not many can compete for hatred in this one.

whats your derby? and what makes it better than ours?

UTV

88 Comments

Liverpool v Everton - always a good fight & several red cards

Fenerbahce vs Galatasaray, by a long way.

Don't think you could say Liverpool vs Everton, as the games against United hold greater importance these days, and the rivalry is fiercer. IMO there isn't even that much hatred between the two sets of fans (as a you get families with a mix of blues/reds), especially when compared to some of the European derbies.

Liverpool v Everton - most red cards in this fixture in english history

Also Liverpool v Man Utd is probably the game with the most hatred

Oldest one and in a lot of people's opinions, the most bitter due to the stupid religious justification for the hatred:

Rangers v Celtic

Banned

Pompey vs Saints, oh what was that 4-1 mwahahahahahahahaha.

roryk83;8428830

Liverpool v Everton - most red cards in this fixture in english history

On the pitch maybe, but not off it. Liverpool and Everton fans can sit next to each other in the crowd.

I wouldn't fancy doing that at Villa v Birmingham

Dundee V Dundee United (i'm a united fan) for me

although we never get to play much because Dundee are rubbish and can't get promoted they managed to throw away a 12 point lead in their division this season

what I like about our Derbies is for 90mins you hate each other once the games over you mix with the both sets of fans in the pub and have a laugh

they tried to introduce the New Firm United v Aberdeen but its not the same

I don't think any of them come into the South American games where they often end in gun fights and deaths etc.

Liverpool v Everton cannot be counted as they used to sit with each other (although the on field opposition is usually quite tatsy)

Rangers v Celtic would probably be high on the list.

TBH the Villa v Blues matches are usually very dull lately and even the trouble before / after the match has died down since the eighties when it was apitch battle before, during and after the game especially in brum centre round pigeon park.

Standing in the away end at the blues with the Zulu's on the other side was always fun / terryfying.

if its most hated bocca v river plate would be the one for me

A*****l Vs Stretford United, its the inward turmoil and self loathing of the cockney rag fans, their local team is A****l yet Stretford win the trophies, who do they support??!!!??

Poor MagicJay, Abz, Vibeone, Mark_CFC etc etc etc

Lazio v Roma perhaps.

Banned

iNSOMANiAC;8428909

A*****l Vs Stretford United, its the inward turmoil and self loathing of … A*****l Vs Stretford United, its the inward turmoil and self loathing of the cockney rag fans, their local team is A****l yet Stretford win the trophies, who do they support??!!!??Poor MagicJay, Abz, Vibeone, Mark_CFC etc etc etc

http://sportige.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/paul-scholes.jpg

Boca V Riverplate

Celtic V Rangers in my opinion is the only big hostile derby in the UK The likes of Turkey With Galatasary V Fernebache also looks mental

rangers v celtic any day

With all the historical bad press the English teams have over hooliganism I notice that many European grounds (last night included) have netting style barriers between the fans andt he pitch suggesting that they suffer from missiles, funny how we don't here about stuff like that, only when it happens in our country.

[QUOTE=midlandscomics;8428829]Fenerbahce vs Galatasaray, by a long way.

+1]

Rangers V The inferior Glasgow team.

Banned

i would have said Arsenal v Spurs, but I suppose there wasn't much hate, as I think Arsenal used to love us so much, they gave us their ground for the day - including their end. (Serious)

i'd say liverpool v man u before liverpool/everton

Banned

iNSOMANiAC;8428909

A*****l Vs Stretford United, its the inward turmoil and self loathing of … A*****l Vs Stretford United, its the inward turmoil and self loathing of the cockney rag fans, their local team is A****l yet Stretford win the trophies, who do they support??!!!??Poor MagicJay, Abz, Vibeone, Mark_CFC etc etc etc

any excuse for a troll huh! :roll:

Israel vs Palestine

oh wait

Not a derby as such, and only on rare occasions now, But the atmosphere when I saw Leeds play Man U was something else, you could almost chew on the hatred.

Err hello?

Norwich v Ipswich is the biggest derby match in the world!

Rangers v Celtic

And with the League finished this year theres gonna be a lot of annoyed celtic fans when we celebrate and rub their faces right in it

Banned

DKLS;8429306

Not a derby as such, and only on rare occasions now, But the atmosphere … Not a derby as such, and only on rare occasions now, But the atmosphere when I saw Leeds play Man U was something else, you could almost chew on the hatred.

Sure it wasnt just jealousy on the part of the leeds fan cos they'll never be a big club apart from in their dreams? :-D

South American football i would think is the most hatred in the world.

I'm sure our hooligans would be put to shame against these crazy nutters.

As for this sunday's midlands derby, it should be a good game.

We have nothing to play for but pride but the vile can still make fourth spot, so all the pressure is on them.

See you in B6 muffinman ........... :thumbsup:

Original Poster

the fact that villa and blues were in different leagues for a while and that blues have been a yoyo side adds to the spice as we dont play every season makes you more look forward to the game.

Man U v Liverpool = not a derby

HaggisHunter;8429431

Rangers v CelticAnd with the League finished this year theres gonna be … Rangers v CelticAnd with the League finished this year theres gonna be a lot of annoyed celtic fans when we celebrate and rub their faces right in it

ASB included :thumbsup:

Bristol city -v- bristol rovers

the__mayster;8429489

Bristol city -v- bristol rovers

:giggle:

Original Poster

smithyp1;8429443

South American football i would think is the most hatred in the world.I'm … South American football i would think is the most hatred in the world.I'm sure our hooligans would be put to shame against these crazy nutters.As for this sunday's midlands derby, it should be a good game.We have nothing to play for but pride but the vile can still make fourth spot, so all the pressure is on them.See you in B6 muffinman ........... :thumbsup:

i'll be there

you got a ticket?

smithyp1;8429501

:giggle:

How is that funny?

muffinman_84;8429516

i'll be thereyou got a ticket?

As always, doug ellis, upper though this time, prefer to be lower.

Much prefered being in the north stand and 1 or 2 blocks of the doug ellis.

I take it your going as well? Where do you sit?

Leicester vs Forest is always fairly tasty

Original Poster

smithyp1;8429545

As always, doug ellis, upper though this time, prefer to be lower.Much … As always, doug ellis, upper though this time, prefer to be lower.Much prefered being in the north stand and 1 or 2 blocks of the doug ellis.I take it your going as well? Where do you sit?

i play saturdays but my mate got me a ticket uppper holte.

the__mayster;8429523

How is that funny?

It's called banter ....... :roll:

muffinman_84;8429594

i play saturdays but my mate got me a ticket uppper holte.

Cool, will give you a wave or some kind of hand gesture ..... ;-)

forest v derby is always a fun day :whistling:

in the uk, the old firm by a mile, some how man u fans from surrey getting worked up about losing to the sccousers or their rivals from a city they've never even been to just isn't the same.

Thankfully though it definately has simmered down slightly in the last 10-15 years(although try telling that to the idiot who chucked himself from a parkhead stand when he couldn't bear to see the champions elect winning yet another title in his own back garden).

i used to work at the boxes at Blues, you should see the hatred and roar when villa plays, they tripple the securities n so on. AND i used to live near the aston stadium, never told anyone there i work at blues...

csiman;8429433

Sure it wasnt just jealousy on the part of the leeds fan cos they'll … Sure it wasnt just jealousy on the part of the leeds fan cos they'll never be a big club apart from in their dreams? :-D

Nope not jeolousy, just pure hatred, not that I am an expert I only went as I was received a corporate invite to an exec box. I was busy doing business and chatting up a waitress and missed 95% of the match.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1423
      2. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1929
      3. love affairs1547
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767273

See more discussions