dermal implants...whats your opinion?

29 replies
Found 20th Jul 2009
i really want one but it would have to be easy to cover as i work as a carer. anyone here got one? did it hurt getting it done?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
29 Comments

What is it?

I googled it and the only word that came to mind was...

Why?

never had one done. where you getting it done - chest?

Original Poster

bellabonkers;5804549

What is it?

single point piercing, once done it just looks like a jewel on your body. i think theyre very pretty

Original Poster

corriessvk;5804573

never had one done. where you getting it done - chest?

im thinking that cos it will be easy to cover but easy to show off out of work too

i also want one on the back of my hand but think work will say no

ew, a woman at our local has these, they look awful

Banned

donnaraine;5804579

single point piercing, once done it just looks like a jewel on your body. … single point piercing, once done it just looks like a jewel on your body. i think theyre very pretty

how does it stay in?

donnaraine;5804579

single point piercing, once done it just looks like a jewel on your body. … single point piercing, once done it just looks like a jewel on your body. i think theyre very pretty

stick one on, pull it off for work, sorted

donnaraine;5804579

http://www.10dailythings.com/wp-content/plugins/featplug/cache/335.249.225.modblog.jpg

Yes, very pretty........... lol

(ok, I know you're not talking that extreme)

donnaraine;5804587

im thinking that cos it will be easy to cover but easy to show off out of … im thinking that cos it will be easy to cover but easy to show off out of work tooi also want one on the back of my hand but think work will say no

yeh i think on hand they will bring up health and safety or hygeine or something. but on your chest they might be ok with it. if not you could wear high tshirts to cover it.

Original Poster

sassie;5804592

how does it stay in?

its a small anchor under the skin

Original Poster

kungfu;5804600

stick one on, pull it off for work, sorted

not quite the same lol

Banned

donnaraine;5804623

its a small anchor under the skin

ewwwww wouldnt be for me :w00t:

Original Poster

corriessvk;5804614

yeh i think on hand they will bring up health and safety or hygeine or … yeh i think on hand they will bring up health and safety or hygeine or something. but on your chest they might be ok with it. if not you could wear high tshirts to cover it.

yeah we wear polo shirts for work, so if i have it low enough there shouldnt be a problem. everyone has them on their chest though and i fancy something different

when are you getting it then

ChipSticks;5804609

Yes, very pretty........... lol(ok, I know you're not talking that … Yes, very pretty........... lol(ok, I know you're not talking that extreme)

I actually wouldnt mind a couple of those as horns myself, got to get saved for the head tattoo first though at £500, want a full devils face covering entire hair area so as from the back it looks like a full face (id go for the skin bulges rather than spikes)

donnaraine;5804647

yeah we wear polo shirts for work, so if i have it low enough there … yeah we wear polo shirts for work, so if i have it low enough there shouldnt be a problem. everyone has them on their chest though and i fancy something different

how about having one on your ankle so looks like an anklet. that way easy to show off but also hide for work

Original Poster

sassie;5804646

ewwwww wouldnt be for me :w00t:

well you need to be sure about them as if you change your mind they need cutting out :?

but they are getting more popular now and i think eventually no one will even bat an eyelid over these

Original Poster

harlzter;5804659

I actually wouldnt mind a couple of those as horns myself, got to get … I actually wouldnt mind a couple of those as horns myself, got to get saved for the head tattoo first though at £500, want a full devils face covering entire hair area so as from the back it looks like a full face (id go for the skin bulges rather than spikes)

oooh show us when its done!

i love all the extreme tattoo and piercing stuff

Original Poster

corriessvk;5804661

how about having one on your ankle so looks like an anklet. that way easy … how about having one on your ankle so looks like an anklet. that way easy to show off but also hide for work

that sounds quite nice, but wouldnt be as noticeable with it being near the feet. may go for it one day though

Original Poster

kungfu;5804658

when are you getting it then

need to give the piercer notice, but think it will be next month as i have 2 weeks off work which gives it time to heal and to secure itself under my skin before going back to work

donnaraine;5804686

that sounds quite nice, but wouldnt be as noticeable with it being near … that sounds quite nice, but wouldnt be as noticeable with it being near the feet. may go for it one day though

well if/when you get one done youll have to take a pic and show us.

Original Poster

corriessvk;5804711

well if/when you get one done youll have to take a pic and show us.

i will! i think there will be some shocked people on here when they see how subtle they are

i know a lad who had ridges along the top length of his johnson

Original Poster

kungfu;5804727

i know a lad who had ridges along the top length of his johnson

oooh you dont want to know whats just gone through my mind lol

it just looks like something is sticking out of your body, which I think is not very attractive, plus it will get cought on your clothing and probably on other people when you brush past them.

Original Poster

had it done yesterday peeps!

its on my little finger, a little silver star. looks so cute

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;5896614

I know someone who had this done, I have sinced moved away so don't see … I know someone who had this done, I have sinced moved away so don't see her anymore, shame as she was a laugh but I could not look at her's without feeling sick, it was just the whole thought of it.

yeah i was feeling sick before getting it done, the process isnt nice admittedly but the end result is worth it

harlzter;5804659

I actually wouldnt mind a couple of those as horns myself, got to get … I actually wouldnt mind a couple of those as horns myself, got to get saved for the head tattoo first though at £500, want a full devils face covering entire hair area so as from the back it looks like a full face (id go for the skin bulges rather than spikes)

kentonline.co.uk/ken…spx
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Follow-up to the closure of Kids Company in 2015.1017
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769487
    3. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3386
    4. Wow apple you really are bad1521

See more discussions