Groups

Dermot hates the Waissel

Sounds like he calls her a naughty word. He obviously doesn't but does sound like it. lol

Link below

11 Comments

Original Poster

Edited by: "Syzable" 1st Nov 2010

Brilliant - cant stand her.
    There was another point in the programme where Dermot says something & Cheryl looks shocked & gasps & turns to Simon & says something like 'I thought he said...' but I cant find it now. Maybe it was dare night for him.
    We used to do that on customer meetings - come up with an unlikely word each that we had to somehow get into the conversation. Quite hilarious sometimes & we never got sussed.

Her sing off performance was embarrassingly bad last night, absolutely shocking.

who are these people.

dont watch xfactor. bleurgh!

Whats a cuv?

Anyone remember when the England football squad dared each other to fit song titles in all their interviews?

Adam2050

Whats a cuv?

That's what I was thinking X)

Shocking that Wagner went through !!! Media attentions does prove Simon to be wrong..lol

Original Poster

heovang

Shocking that Wagner went through !!! Media attentions does prove Simon … Shocking that Wagner went through !!! Media attentions does prove Simon to be wrong..lol

I'd love it if he won........LOVE IT!!!

http://img.metro.co.uk/i/pix/2007/10/keeganrant_450x300.jpg

I don't get it? As mentioned above, what is the naughty word supposed to be? I think I must be naive.

Annie1508

I don't get it? As mentioned above, what is the naughty word supposed to … I don't get it? As mentioned above, what is the naughty word supposed to be? I think I must be naive.

He says 'Good luck hun'. Now say 'luck' and 'hun' in rapid succession and you should be able to suss it.

If you still don't get it, it sounds like he is calling her the c-word.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3491266
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523463
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1636
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846330

See more discussions