Groups

Derren Brown picking the winning lotto numbers

Showing on channel 4 now...

111 Comments

Original Poster

Watch it online if you can't be asked to switch the telly on.
    tvcatchup.com

I'm watching...x

6,7, 19, 23, 30, 41,

wowwwwwww

so how did he do that then?

How did he do it!!

OH MY! that was nuts

i hope he remembered to buy a ticket, lol

an illusion?? maybe the left hand side of the screen wasn't "real" and the balls were added as the draw took place and then cut back to all live????

Edit: that is my sceptic hubbie's view LOL!!

[SIZE="7"]mind =blown[/SIZE]

He's the devil!!!!

Easy..14million takes and merged in the correct one at the last minute

If it's too good to be true....................

melmorc;6252865

an illusion?? maybe the left hand side of the screen wasn't "real" and … an illusion?? maybe the left hand side of the screen wasn't "real" and the balls were added as the draw took place and then cut back to all live????Edit: that is my sceptic hubbie's view LOL!!

he doesnt use camera tricks ever

Original Poster

I would have been more impressed if he had shown the numbers before the draw.

Just set my Sky + for Friday!

barky;6252884

Damn! I have no idea then! But he's gonna tell us on friday so we'll all be millionaires!:-D

Abvance;6252888

I would have been more impressed if he had shown the numbers before the … I would have been more impressed if he had shown the numbers before the draw.

maybe if he showed it before it people would purchase the ticket numbers? i dunno but i cant believe it

Abvance;6252888

I would have been more impressed if he had shown the numbers before the … I would have been more impressed if he had shown the numbers before the draw.

He said some rubbish about not being allowed to show the numbers before BBC, but surely he is allowed to show his 'prediction'...

Banned

an illusion?? maybe the left hand side of the screen wasn't "real" and the balls were added as the draw took place and then cut back to all live????
    :thumbsup::thumbsup: spot on

yes....but if every1 knows how to do it, every 1 will do it so therefore no one will win anything as it will be shared between millions of ppl

barky;6252884

maybe its real then lol

Abvance;6252888

+100000000000

balls were laser etched from back of room as the numbers were called

golemsmate;6252901

maybe if he showed it before it people would purchase the ticket numbers? … maybe if he showed it before it people would purchase the ticket numbers? i dunno but i cant believe it

Tickets stopped selling at 7:30

Can't, can only buy until a couple of hours before. Would of been better showing the numbers.

Original Poster

He somehow put the numbers on those balls after the draw, that's the only explaination.

Banned

bazzaric;6252919

He said some rubbish about not being allowed to show the numbers before … He said some rubbish about not being allowed to show the numbers before BBC, but surely he is allowed to show his 'prediction'...

Well he didn't predict the numbers so that's unlikely to happen.

melmorc;6252896

Damn! I have no idea then! But he's gonna tell us on friday so we'll … Damn! I have no idea then! But he's gonna tell us on friday so we'll all be millionaires!:-D

well tonight there was only a 2.4 million jackpot, so if we all had put a squid on those numbers.............

FilthAndFurry;6252943

Well he didn't predict the numbers so that's unlikely to happen.

He claimed to predict the numbers, no? :?

Banned

lol at this

he has already said this is an exercise in "misdirection"-he wont have used a camera trick cos its against his credo but something happened on the left of the screen for sure-remember the live show he did where he asked the audience to keep their eyes on an object on the side of the stage and it kept dissapearing,noone saw it happen and then they played back the footage to show a guy just walked onstage and took it? 4 times during a live stage show and nobody saw it happen.

Banned

bazzaric;6252958

He claimed to predict the numbers, no? :?

It's impossible to predict the numbers. He's an illusionist.

Magic isn't real. He is good though.

Abvance;6252934

He somehow put the numbers on those balls after the draw, that's the only … He somehow put the numbers on those balls after the draw, that's the only explaination.

most likely explanation methinks

Banned

stigma;6252924

yes....but if every1 knows how to do it, every 1 will do it so therefore … yes....but if every1 knows how to do it, every 1 will do it so therefore no one will win anything as it will be shared between millions of ppl

Even derren cant do it, it was an illusion... but a VERY good one :thumbsup:

He kept also saying a year in the making, which suggests a lot of work went into, maybe suggesting there were many takes etc to get right ball combination. I think that the balls were changed after the live draw, but have no explanation for how it was done??

The balls he used were electronic and the numbers were programmed on after they were drawn

If it is real hes not that clever, If i was him id have just kept it to maself... HMMM lots of money orrr... the satisfaction of people thinking your magic...

Banned

nomadicDJ;6252995

He kept also saying a year in the making, which suggests a lot of work … He kept also saying a year in the making, which suggests a lot of work went into, maybe suggesting there were many takes etc to get right ball combination. I think that the balls were changed after the live draw, but have no explanation for how it was done??

He might have fibbed;-)

they werent the actual lotto numbers....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Fifa 1837
      2. Need an iPhone 7 Plus unlocked. Any websites that you can recommend?11
      3. Laptop advice needed please - cheap, fast (to boot), no thrills33
      4. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?69

See more discussions