Groups

Derren Brown "The Event"

Hey,

Just scored 2 tickets to see the second in the series of 4 TV recordings of Derren Browns "The Event" in Middlesex on Thursday 12th Feb from Lost in TV.

Dose anyone know what to expect? I cant find any info re his new show apart from this.

Derren Brown is back with his most extraordinary series yet, 'THE EVENT'. Filmed for Channel 4 in front of a live studio audience, this series is made up of four one hour specials - during which Derren will attempt some of the most incredible feats to date.

Cheers All

6 Comments

i dunno but i live in middlesex and would go see it if u cant make it for whatever reason.

Did you go through "Lost in TV" for them?

Original Poster

mbgringo;4279961

Did you go through "Lost in TV" for them?

Yeah, got an email yesterday saying that there was a new date (12th Feb) so I requested 2. Got an email today saying that I was successful and that they are on there way to me. :thumbsup:

FatRocker;4280011

Yeah, got an email yesterday saying that there was a new date (12th Feb) … Yeah, got an email yesterday saying that there was a new date (12th Feb) so I requested 2. Got an email today saying that I was successful and that they are on there way to me. :thumbsup:

I'm on the list somewhere! Fingers crossed! lol

I got two tickets for Noels HQ Live and Who Wants to Be a Millionare from LostinTv, you will enjoy Derren Brown. Hes very good.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Looking for a mobile phone with a £300 budget22
      2. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?66
      3. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.56
      4. Laptop 1060 gtx ?33

See more discussions