Descendants dolls

Posted 10th Oct
I'm trying to find some reasonably priced Descendants (Disney film) dolls in the UK. none of the usual toy stores sell them and they go for extortionate money on eBay (pre-owned). I did manage to find a 'Mal' doll today in Home Bargains for a reasonable £5.99, but it doesn't appear that they sell any others. Does anyone know any toy stores that sell these dolls? Any help before Christmas would be appreciated.
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
I'd check all the Home Bargains you can as they can vary what characters you can buy.

Do Disney store sell them?

I've never seen any dolls in Disney Paris parks.
Mum2CerysCiaran10/10/2019 22:01

I'd check all the Home Bargains you can as they can vary what characters …I'd check all the Home Bargains you can as they can vary what characters you can buy.Do Disney store sell them? I've never seen any dolls in Disney Paris parks.

Thanks. I went to another local store and they didn't have any in.
Disney store sell some, but at £21.99!
Hoping someone will have seen them in a random small toy shop that Google hasn't found! 😄
Edited by: "ljfm" 10th Oct
ljfm10/10/2019 22:03

Thanks. I went to another local store and they didn't have any in. Disney …Thanks. I went to another local store and they didn't have any in. Disney store sell some, but at £21.99!Hoping someone will have seen them in a random small toy shop that Google hasn't found! 😄

Maybe nearer Xmas Disney Store will have some discount codes like 20% off.

If you have a student card or know someone who does Disney store take off 10% in store.
Mum2CerysCiaran10/10/2019 22:09

Maybe nearer Xmas Disney Store will have some discount codes like 20% …Maybe nearer Xmas Disney Store will have some discount codes like 20% off.If you have a student card or know someone who does Disney store take off 10% in store.

Thanks for the tip. Am still hoping to spot some in random stores for £5.99.😄, but will keep an eye on Disney reductions.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants