Groups
    EXPIRED

Designer Denim & Accessories & Misc

Erm, scoose me ........ BUT..... I am not sure if this is a

"Deal" or just the inane purrrrings of a cat possessed.... BUT....

Have any of you joined the e-mail list for Designer Sales?

Only, admittedly a lot of the stuff that gets sent through is not always that "special" or/and cheap.... Only, every now and then, they do seem to send through one or two things that 'appear' to be cheap.

Now, being a rather pretty feline myself, I thought that I would like to have a look at the rather cute collars that they had for sale on there today!

Ha! My captor thinks SHE is gonna get it, but trust me, when I bring my mouse in she will DROP IT! And that will be my que to snatch and grab the diamonte number!!!

So, this is the plan - ready?

OK - Go to -

secretsales.com/home/

and sign yourself up, then have a look at todays sale that they have on there..

Specifically, I was looking at:-

"Fresh from the catwalk; Aquascutum, designer denim and Dyberg/Kern"

And under / in that I was then looking at all of the designer denim..... That CLAIMS to be cheap.

Now, don't get me wrong, I haven't gone in to see how many sizes they have and how many CAT WALKS they have appeared on - but.....

It got me ...

Example of Miss 60 Jeans and so on.... but this is in no way meant to be saying that they are CHEAP , as I only have their word to go on, and I don't know enough about how muc these nor,ally retail for ... but it says:

X Confidential Jeans £15

Tommy Hilfiger Jeans £35

Diesel £40

Then I looked at the jewllery,,,,, and so I got stuck....

Anyway - mods and anybody else, please move this if I am wrong to put it here - only I thought that the jeans looked HOT and Purrrrfect if I don't mind saying so myself!

And there is a big link to the Aquascutum sale too.

As I said though in all honesty, I don't know enough about this as I only look at mices and birds....

If it is good - fair doos nothing ventured and all that?

Meow for now,

Purrrrr for later

xxxxx

Please feel free to edit / move if not applicable.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz12
      2. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism812
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846227
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6561254

See more discussions