Designer Outlets Near Birmingham

Posted 9th Dec 2019
I'm going to Birmingham for a night and I'm wondering if there's any designer Outlets near like Bicester Village?

I was going to stop by Bicester on the way back as it's only 1 and a half hours from there then I can go to London, so use it as a break from driving, but if there's one near there then I could go.

I saw the West Midlands outlet but it's about an hour drive from there which is too far for me.

Is there anything like that there?
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
Depends what you want and at what sort of price point.

Bicester is generally more high-end stuff and even at outlet prices its quite pricey.

Resorts World at the NEC is very small, but has Nike, Levi, New Balance so offers more high-street type stuff.
Resort world not worth going IMO.
If you wait until next year lol, theres a new Bicester Village/Cheshire Oaks style outlet coming to Cannock which is about 30 mins from Birmingham.

mcarthurglen.com/en/…ds/
Griffinpark198209/12/2019 16:12

If you wait until next year lol, theres a new Bicester Village/Cheshire …If you wait until next year lol, theres a new Bicester Village/Cheshire Oaks style outlet coming to Cannock which is about 30 mins from Birmingham. https://www.mcarthurglen.com/en/outlets/uk/designer-outlet-west-midlands/

Lol I think I'll pass on waiting

But thanks as I'll know for another time!
Bicester and resorts world are very different in terms of type of shops and size.

Resorts world is quite small and has more high street brands. Bicester is very high end.

We prefer Swindon outlet which is probably a bit out of your way but is reasonably large and has a good mix of shops
Mailbox or bullring. Don’t really compare to Bicester but worth a look.
Resort world is sh*t. Very small.
Edited by: "MadSkilzYo" 9th Dec 2019
MadSkilzYo09/12/2019 16:50

Mailbox or bullring. Don’t really compare to Bicester but worth a l …Mailbox or bullring. Don’t really compare to Bicester but worth a look.Resort world is sh*t. Very small.

I mean the discounted ones to do bulk shopping
Edited by: "Dillz_" 9th Dec 2019
the websites for the different shopping centres will show which brands are available at each one
East midland outlet isn’t too far but further north about an hour or so
niddur10/12/2019 17:50

East midland outlet isn’t too far but further north about an hour or so

Oops sorry I said West. Meant East
Edited by: "Dillz_" 10th Dec 2019
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions