Designer socks sale?

Posted 26th Dec 2019
Hey guys

Does any know any good designer socks for sale? Just looking for good quality socks with a nice subtle logo.

Tommy do a 5 pack for £25 (amazon.co.uk/Tom…c=1)
and the right size (10)

any others?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

11 Comments
Might be worth looking in store at TK Maxx

Previously found some excellent deals on both underwear and socks
Edited by: "myusernamehasgone234" 26th Dec 2019
myusernamehasgone23426/12/2019 22:24

Might be worth looking in store at TK MaxxPreviously found some excellent …Might be worth looking in store at TK MaxxPreviously found some excellent deals on both underwear and socks

They seem to do Pringle 3 packs for half the price! But not the bamboo ones I really like

I haven't seen them do any name brand boxers like CK, et al?
trojanh26/12/2019 22:42

They seem to do Pringle 3 packs for half the price! But not the bamboo …They seem to do Pringle 3 packs for half the price! But not the bamboo ones I really like I haven't seen them do any name brand boxers like CK, et al?

TK Maxx always have tonnes of branded boxes in store

If you like Bamboo Stand4socks do Bambo socks and it’s buy 1 pair and another pair is donated to a homeless person

stand4socks.com/

No sale on currently but sign up to the newsletter to be kept up to date with offers
myusernamehasgone23426/12/2019 22:47

TK Maxx always have tonnes of branded boxes in storeIf you like Bamboo …TK Maxx always have tonnes of branded boxes in storeIf you like Bamboo Stand4socks do Bambo socks and it’s buy 1 pair and another pair is donated to a homeless personhttps://www.stand4socks.com/No sale on currently but sign up to the newsletter to be kept up to date with offers

They look really good, but £10+ ea! I pay £15 with Pringle for 3 which I thought was expensive lol

Will go TK Maxx on Saturday, give it a good luck.
trojanh26/12/2019 22:58

They look really good, but £10+ ea! I pay £15 with Pringle for 3 which I t …They look really good, but £10+ ea! I pay £15 with Pringle for 3 which I thought was expensive lolWill go TK Maxx on Saturday, give it a good luck.

Yeah they are expensive, Sweatcoins have done promotions in the past with Stand4socks where you just paid p&p which I still more than I usually pay for 1 pair of socks but as they donated another pair to the homeless I bought a few different designs during that promotion
trojanh26/12/2019 22:42

They seem to do Pringle 3 packs for half the price! But not the bamboo …They seem to do Pringle 3 packs for half the price! But not the bamboo ones I really like I haven't seen them do any name brand boxers like CK, et al?

They might have phased them out. Viscose/Rayon was never the most environmentally friendly of materials and probably wasn't reflecting well on the brand's reputation.

TK Maxx do stock Calvin Klein stuff, they've got some on their website for example.
Slaters menswear have Pringle / Happy Socks etc starting from £10 for 3 pair.
diddly0827/12/2019 13:19

Slaters menswear have Pringle / Happy Socks etc starting from £10 for 3 …Slaters menswear have Pringle / Happy Socks etc starting from £10 for 3 pair.

Damn, I would but £75 is too much for free delivery... their suits aren't lasting.
TK Maxx does do £10 Pringle so I could see if I can find any instore
trojanh27/12/2019 13:23

Damn, I would but £75 is too much for free delivery... their suits aren't …Damn, I would but £75 is too much for free delivery... their suits aren't lasting.TK Maxx does do £10 Pringle so I could see if I can find any instore

Shame no slates nearby as they have CK for even less. Cheapest I’ve seen happy socks too
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions