Designer trainers

Found 23rd Jul
2994011-JkoIA.jpg

I spotted these on a buyer/sellers app & can you guess how much the seller wants for them?? No cheating
Community Updates
33 Comments
Give us a hint, higher or lower than expected?
£750
£5
davewave20 m ago

Correct, just over £600. She said shes reduced them from £1000.
Edited by: "Niixxxy" 23rd Jul
Has anyone else heard of this supposedly designer name?? & would you pay that amount for them??
Very expensive brand considering the trainers are horrendous looking.
I actually have a pair, (not these ones) they cost me just over £600.

They are an expensive designer brand.
Caroline_19932 m ago

I actually have a pair, (not these ones) they cost me just over £600. They …I actually have a pair, (not these ones) they cost me just over £600. They are an expensive designer brand.

Are they worth what you paid for them??
loumar7616 m ago

£5

Haha thats how much I would pay for them
Caroline_199311 m ago

I actually have a pair, (not these ones) they cost me just over £600. They …I actually have a pair, (not these ones) they cost me just over £600. They are an expensive designer brand.

Most I’ve paid is £180 there’s no trainers on the planet worth £600
Justsuperman4 m ago

I agree there, the most Ive paid for any shoe is £90 & thats through choice, I could quite easily spend more but don’t.
Why do most "designer" products look like they are made for 9yr olds.
Have a pair of Triple S's, most colourways sell out quickly. With designer brands that are in demand you can always sell on even after you've worn a few times and get your money back. I agree they are not the most handsome but chunky shoes are in currently.
Rednirah13 m ago

Have a pair of Triple S's, most colourways sell out quickly. With designer …Have a pair of Triple S's, most colourways sell out quickly. With designer brands that are in demand you can always sell on even after you've worn a few times and get your money back. I agree they are not the most handsome but chunky shoes are in currently.

Chunky shoes have always been a fav of mine
Niixxxy1 h, 12 m ago

Are they worth what you paid for them??

Yes course
Justsuperman1 h, 6 m ago

Thats your choice though. Its my hard earned money im spending.
Caroline_19938 m ago

Thats your choice though. Its my hard earned money im spending.

That i won’t argue with
What's with the lace holes when they aren't even used? Lol
Lol BALENCIAGA tend to be a very expensive brand. I would think there is something dodgy if the person dropped the price from £1000 to £600
I'm firmly of the opinion that trainers are great for sports , I can't get to grips with paying through the nose for them because they are designer wear when they still look so fugly. If someone told me then had spent a fiver on them from eBay without having seen the name on the box I'd say that seemed about right. See the name and you immediately know someone somewhere thinks they are worth £600 .
These are disgusting.
They do say you can't buy style...
MonkeysUncle22 h, 38 m ago

Why do most "designer" products look like they are made for 9yr olds.

Made by a 9yr old is sometimes more apt.
Edited by: "andynicol" 24th Jul
Be careful, they look fake to me!
From a Chinese web site
34526979-2NCm8.jpg
BenLynos13 h, 22 m ago

Be careful, they look fake to me!

I couldn’t spend that amount on shoes!
I don’t like the number 38 on the toes, if they had 13 (my lucky number) on they might appeal to me a bit more.
Even cheaper on this web site.
34532705-ukPWk.jpg
Obviously fake!!
Toptrumpet2 h, 1 m ago

I don’t like the number 38 on the toes, if they had 13 (my lucky number) o …I don’t like the number 38 on the toes, if they had 13 (my lucky number) on they might appeal to me a bit more.

Coincidence, my lucky number is 13 too
Edited by: "Niixxxy" 29th Jul
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants