Designerwear.co.uk - Anyone used them before?

Found 19th Jul 2009
Got a wide range of designer clothing, wondering if anyone has used them before and are they legit?

Not the cheapest clothing but have such a wide range, I'd buy a lot if legit!

designerwear.co.uk/bra…goi

Thanks in advance.
Community Updates
Misc
8 Comments
The womens thongs chaff me a bit around my man bits ...........
Anyone?
Returned my items within 14 days. They received my return 2 months ago, confirmed by DHL tracking, but have not sent me the refund. Not able to get a response from them either. Complete silence since the order was returned 2 months ago. Must now prepare to take the complaint further via third parties consumer rights organizations.
@JonasAX looks like you've resurrected an old thread from 2009.
Probably best to contact them via their Facebook page.
Davidsworld20181 h, 59 m ago

Yes, Designerwear is definitely genuine. It was my first order. Items came …Yes, Designerwear is definitely genuine. It was my first order. Items came gift wrapped and 100% genuine. Ordered at 2PM monday and item was with me Tuesday 10.30 AM Top Service!!

And you joined today just to leave this comment? Not in the slightest bit suspicious seeming. Just because I'm paranoid it doesn't mean you aren't a shill.
JonasAX18th Jul

Returned my items within 14 days. They received my return 2 months ago, …Returned my items within 14 days. They received my return 2 months ago, confirmed by DHL tracking, but have not sent me the refund. Not able to get a response from them either. Complete silence since the order was returned 2 months ago. Must now prepare to take the complaint further via third parties consumer rights organizations.

Davidsworld20183 h, 24 m ago

Yes, Designerwear is definitely genuine. It was my first order. Items came …Yes, Designerwear is definitely genuine. It was my first order. Items came gift wrapped and 100% genuine. Ordered at 2PM monday and item was with me Tuesday 10.30 AM Top Service!!

I'm swaying a little to JonasAX here
Davidsworld20183 h, 58 m ago

You sir, are full of it.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants