Groups

desire petroleum shares

If you have these hold onto your hats gonna be a bumpy ride good luck anyone has these

7 Comments

These have risen nicely recently as well I believe!

just checked the chart for these, nice rise since a year ago, wish I'd got into these but tbh never heard of them until this thread, good luck in your investment :thumbsup:might have a punt once Ive looked into them

treble99;8233203

just checked the chart for these, nice rise since a year ago, wish I'd … just checked the chart for these, nice rise since a year ago, wish I'd got into these but tbh never heard of them until this thread, good luck in your investment :thumbsup:might have a punt once Ive looked into them

uk.reuters.com/art…328

Don't bother, these will be dropping their pants in the morning - unless you're cashing in on the dead dog bounce ;-)

do you mean:

1. dead cat bounce :

Wall Street expression describing the phenomenon of a stock or share bottoming out to near zero and then recovering with a sharp buying spree from bargain hunters: the notion being that even a dead cat will bounce if dropped from a high-enough point.
    Your stock prices going up is no more than a dead-cat bounce: it doesn't have the juice to stay up ?

Sounds like you are spot on, good find with the reuters link, as OP said.. bumpy ride lol

Original Poster

Just a quick update there was a not very helpful article in the sunday times yesterday and the company have released an rns this morning lets see what happens next.I day trade these shares along with rbs,lloyds and at the present do not have any good luck to all those do.

Original Poster

8.10 am current price 40p so 60% down

archer1204;8233513

8.10 am current price 40p so 60% down

ouch!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News45
      2. PlayStation Hacked Again?33
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?33193