Desktop gaming PC advice reqd

Found 5th Jun
Looking for some help guys, my nephew is looking to get himself set up with his 1st gaming PC. Budget of around £500. I know he’s not going to get top end here lol, but I’m a bit out of touch with these things, so any help appreciated if you guys have seen anything. He’s seen this (below) at Amazon, so thoughts appreciated

amazon.co.uk/gp/…c=1
Community Updates
4 Comments
For a start, that PC doesnt even a graphics card which speaks volumes about the gaming performance its capable of. Terrible Computer.
I'd recommend building the PC yourself, its very simple. However, this isnt for everyone so if you want a prebuilt go for this:
hotukdeals.com/dea…094

Decent performance for £400
Edited by: "----" 5th Jun
Absolutely, the "R7 Series" is the onboard graphics of that nasty interim CPU that carried the inefficient FX architecture to AM4 … what a waste of DDR4 memory.
Now the Vega graphics of the AMD Ryzen 2200G/2400G are usable entry level and on a far, FAR better CPU core, though a GTX 1050 would still run rings around them
I’m after similar- any links would be useful. My son plays fortnite and does online streaming/ twitch. He is 12 years old.
matth99996th Jun

Absolutely, the "R7 Series" is the onboard graphics of that nasty interim …Absolutely, the "R7 Series" is the onboard graphics of that nasty interim CPU that carried the inefficient FX architecture to AM4 … what a waste of DDR4 memory.Now the Vega graphics of the AMD Ryzen 2200G/2400G are usable entry level and on a far, FAR better CPU core, though a GTX 1050 would still run rings around them

’m after similar- any links would be useful. My son plays fortnite and does online streaming/ twitch. He is 12 years old.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants