Desktop Monitor Stand Clip Thingy Bob

    There was a deal on here for PC world - a desktop monitor stand for £9.99...that clips to the back of your desk,,,,,,I don't know the correct terminology but I really want one of these and was thinking of keeping an eye out for them,...but I don't know its proper name?

    A little help?


    Original Poster

    You star. cheers big ears. Mods you can close this.

    no probs
    want one myself

    Original Poster

    Wow. didn't realise how much of a hot deal that was....other places are selling this for £80+!!!!

    it was an absolute bargain!
    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423714462
      2. word association Game73844456
      3. Royal Mil track and trace45
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)60477

      See more discussions