Groups
    EXPIRED

DESKTOP NEEDED

Already have monitor and keyboard. Yet another Hard drive died. Tower unit is over 10 yrs old, have added many bits to it over the years but now time to go for new. Already have laptop with Vista.

Anyone know any good deals. Not ready or skilled enough to build my own. Any pointers appreciated please

4 Comments

What do you want to do with it? Just surfing and simple stuff or do you want to be able to play latest games? What sort of price were you expecting to pay?

Original Poster

tony_s1;2482593

What do you want to do with it? Just surfing and simple stuff or do you … What do you want to do with it? Just surfing and simple stuff or do you want to be able to play latest games? What sort of price were you expecting to pay?

Cheers. No games of any type. WP, emails, surfin, maybe DVD.

Hello

I've just pointed two friends at these
    hotukdeals.com/ite…-v/

I upgrade one to the next CPU up, and extra 1GB of ram and the DVD/RW drive, came to £220 ish, but even the basic machine with the DVD/RW added is good for basic stuff.

the1C3MAN;2482759

HelloI've just pointed two friends at … HelloI've just pointed two friends at thesehttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/191415/dell-vostro-200-desktop-base-with-v/I upgrade one to the next CPU up, and extra 1GB of ram and the DVD/RW drive, came to £220 ish, but even the basic machine with the DVD/RW added is good for basic stuff.

That's a good buy. Usually, Dell Small & Medium Business have the best buys on base units only.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?59
      2. Samsung Galaxy S666
      3. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2636
      4. Family Spotify account21

See more discussions