Found 20th Jul 2008
Hi

My dad is after a desktop pc, this doesnt have to be top spec, as long as its a decent speed for net use, decent memory and is capable of playing/burning dvds at a fair rate.

Can anyone suggest where is currently the best place to pick up a good deal, suggestions most welcome.

Thanks!!

1. Ask
  2. Desktop
  3. PC
7 Comments

Banned

What is your budget?

Original Poster

budget around £500, but will pay more for a good deal.

Banned

You could pay half that for a decent enough desktop to suffice internet use, do you have any other requirements?

Original Poster

Not specifically. I know a fair bit about computers myself but just wanted to know which places are doing the best deals rigth now or if theres anything i should be looking out for.

noel, i have a dell (sc440) which i bought and cant use (wont fit in the only sapce i have for it in my tiny flat) - it needs a good home and would be ideal for any save the latest gaming, and will have the dell on site warranty for peace of mind. if you are interested i can post specs / etc.

cheers,
dan

Banned

Do you know on my travels I saw a 500gb hard drive 4gb ram desktop the other day for £499, and can I find it now.....can I F as like. I've been all through my history, bear with me, I'll find it if it kills me
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Christmas presents510
    2. Mobile phone advice33
    3. Anyone know of any budget laptops which charge through USB-C?55
    4. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?23

See more discussions