Groups
    EXPIRED

Desktop PC

Looking to purchase a new desktop PC for my little brothers...it will mainly be used for school work i.e. word, internet etc...would also prefer a good graphics card for playing games. At the moment we are looking to purchase this Desktop system from Staples:

staples.co.uk/ENG…=WW

We are looking for similar specs to the one above; can i get something similar for cheaper elsewhere?
    Thank you in advance.

3 Comments

1) It makes no mention on the graphics card, and for playing games the graphics is the most important component

2) It is a slimline case and if you wanted to add a better graphics card at a later date it may not fit

3) It makes no mention of including a monitor and none is shown in the picture so my guess is that it does NOT include a monitor.

In fact the write up says "Designed to fit perfectly with this PC, HP widescreen monitors boast the same style and sleek looks with innovative features" so it almost certainly does not include a monitor.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions