Desktop Pc

Posted 14th Jan
Hi All,
I was wondering if anyone could assist me here,
I have just missed the deal for the desktop pc

I was wanting a cheap desktop pc under £50
That I could do school work and potentially run a few games.

If anyone could help me here I would greatly appreciate it.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
hotukdeals.com/dea…298

They also have a 8GB version for an extra £9

You will need to add a graphics card if you want to play modern games though.
Edited by: "Gormond" 14th Jan
Gormond14/01/2020 17:04

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/lenovo-m91p-sff-computer-i5-win-10-refurbished-4950-delivered-using-code-at-itzoo-3388298They also have a 8GB version for an extra £9You will need to add a graphics card if you want to play modern games though.

That's what I was looking at!

Would you say thats good for running games like minecraft & roblox (Asking for my son)

Thanks!
dimelow200614/01/2020 17:05

That's what I was looking at!Would you say thats good for running games …That's what I was looking at!Would you say thats good for running games like minecraft & roblox (Asking for my son)Thanks!

You will need to put in a dedicated graphics card for any gaming although It would be cheaper to just get an Xbox One.
Gormond14/01/2020 17:11

You will need to put in a dedicated graphics card for any gaming although …You will need to put in a dedicated graphics card for any gaming although It would be cheaper to just get an Xbox One.

But cant do school work on a Xbox probably don't even need to spend much to play Minecraft and Roblox

Though under £50 is seriously low budget for anything
Edited by: "Norseg" 14th Jan
Norseg14/01/2020 19:03

But cant do school work on a Xbox probably don't even need to spend …But cant do school work on a Xbox probably don't even need to spend much to play Minecraft and Roblox Though under £50 is seriously low budget for anything

Yeah something like a 1030 Low Profile will be plenty.
Gormond14/01/2020 22:14

Yeah something like a 1030 Low Profile will be plenty.

Probably better to get a RX 460

Also used you can probably get them real cheap

Remember she/he wants to buy used since they're buying a refurbished PC what's really low budget

Crazy to think some people spend less on their computer than I spent on a set of ram sticks
Edited by: "Norseg" 14th Jan
Norseg14/01/2020 22:27

Probably better to get a RX 460Also used you can probably get them real …Probably better to get a RX 460Also used you can probably get them real cheapRemember she/he wants to buy used since they're buying a refurbished PC what's really low budgetCrazy to think some people spend less on their computer than I spent on a set of ram sticks

Where can you buy a low profile version of the 460 for less than a 1030?
Those SFF come with 180W PSU
I personally won't install video card
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions