Groups
    EXPIRED

Desktop PC £400 ish

Hi guys,

I'm looking to spend around £400 on a desktop PC...ideally, it'd be good if a monitor could be included in the price but I'm not overly bothered.

Can anyone recommend a store or a site other than PC World, Ebuyer or Dell?

Thanks guys!

8 Comments

]SCAN has good prices, couple this with the free delivery if you are a ]AVForums member and have made 20 posts.

Also, If you create your basket and send it to [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL] they might be able to knock a few more quid off the prices, but will charge you del, but it still works out cheaper. You might have to wait a week for a reply though. Alternatively, send your basket including LN numbers to [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL] and see what he'll knock off.

Mesh PLC meshcomputers.com/ do some good deals.
    Try their "Hot Deals" tab.
    Make sure you remove the extra **** you don't need like the anti-virus and surge protector. You can get anti-virus from avast.com for free and a 6-way surge protector is probably cheaper at your local Agros store.

Original Poster

Grazie guys!

I'll check said sites out now.

The one in this thread looks reasonable:
    hotukdeals.com/ite…-g/
    unless you are a mega game player.

I have always used "Novatech" in Portsmouth. They are online too and are generally pretty good on prices and their customer service has always been superb! Am on one of their desktops now!

My niece had a Novatech laptop. It was rubbish.
    The desktops I've seen from them have been pretty good but I wouldn't buy one of their laptops.

Original Poster

Thanks for all the input guys!

I haven't really seen anything outstanding yet but keep looking I shall.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Customs charged too much for a little item!66
      2. Xiaomi redmi note 4 firmware34
      3. Multi fuel stove deals11
      4. Memory foam mattress topper56

See more discussions