Groups
    EXPIRED

Desktop PC without monitor wanted - maximum £300...

Hi all

A colleague is looking for a desktop PC without a monitor and is looking at Staples' emachines EL1200 from Staples for £247.76. I'm not convinced by the brand name and wondered if anybody could suggest a good alternative in the sub-£300 price bracket.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Steve

6 Comments

I still have an emachine pc that I bought at PCWorld in 2002, it is a good pc and I keep it as a back up machine now. My daughters friend even borrowed it when his machine died. Good little work horse for me.

Ive used this site plenty of times, delivery is approx 3 days, this looks good :

cdiscount.co.uk/Com…tml

Hi there

Look at mike t post on main page.

hotukdeals.com/ite…-2/

Might just be what you want

what bigwheels said is not a good option
    anything cheap by DELL is worth keeping clear from, they break down a LOT.

i currently build low level computers around that price.
    if you are at all interested, send me a message and i can tell you the specs + price

boselect;5377548

what bigwheels said is not a good optionanything cheap by DELL is worth … what bigwheels said is not a good optionanything cheap by DELL is worth keeping clear from, they break down a LOT.i currently build low level computers around that price.if you are at all interested, send me a message and i can tell you the specs + price

Are you intoxicated?

Which shall I buy, a decent low spec machine from Dell, with related warranty, or a home build?

The majority of IT professionals that I work with, buy Dell.

centaurandrew;5377669

Are you intoxicated?Which shall I buy, a decent low spec machine from … Are you intoxicated?Which shall I buy, a decent low spec machine from Dell, with related warranty, or a home build?The majority of IT professionals that I work with, buy Dell.

Hi

I can only go buy what i no.

Me and my family have 7 dell comps

2xE521
    3xDimension 4700 old now 1 needed new hard drive under warranty 1 week fix
    2xvostro 400 work

All work fine for job.
    Not gaming etc office +net etc.
    cheep and cheerful but do the job.
    Im very happy so are family
    Also if you ever need to restore to day one.Quite easy to do.
    Hope this helps
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word survey68
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1221
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1518
      4. It was forty years ago today......617

See more discussions