Desktop/laptop needed

hiya
i am in need of a laptop or desktop and was wondering if anyone new of any deals.
i would like it to be under £300 and be brand new.
thanks

2 Comments

I know you said you wanted it to be brand new but I bought a refurbished laptop from Dixons just before xmas for £289 delivered. It was a Toshiba with 2gb memory and a bargain. Refurbished doesnt always mean secondhand sometimes it is when an item is discontinued, the laptop also had a 12 month warranty. If you are interested look under their website and put in a search for refurbished.

Original Poster

mrs skusey;4030363

I know you said you wanted it to be brand new but I bought a refurbished … I know you said you wanted it to be brand new but I bought a refurbished laptop from Dixons just before xmas for £289 delivered. It was a Toshiba with 2gb memory and a bargain. Refurbished doesnt always mean secondhand sometimes it is when an item is discontinued, the laptop also had a 12 month warranty. If you are interested look under their website and put in a search for refurbished.

thanks i will have a look
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846112
    2. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2447
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764080
    4. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2234

See more discussions