Groups
    EXPIRED

Desktops Components Wanted

Hi, guys

Where can I get the best price for Desktops Components ?

:-D :-D THX ALL.

4 Comments

Hi dingweike, welcome to HotUKDeals. If you want to get a good response in this thread ,I suggest you have a wee reead of the ][COLOR=blue]guidelines[/COLOR]for the "For sale" forum and try to include a bit more info in your post

dingweike

Hi, guysWhere can I get the best price for Desktops Components ?:-D :-D … Hi, guysWhere can I get the best price for Desktops Components ?:-D :-D THX ALL.

LOL LOL LOL!

Bit of a cheeky first post!

I assume you're asking someone to scout the net and find the best price for each component for you!

Probably in future if you ask about a specific type of component with a few more specifications, people will be more willing to help. Also if you show what you've found already it shows that a) you're not being lazy ;-) and b) we know what we're trying to beat, price-wise.

Anyway let me share my wisdom... if you want parts then I have found the following websites to be useful (but bear in mind that if you order parts separately then the postage drives the total cost up).

]ebuyer.com

]overclockers.co.uk

]dabs.com

Also for some of the parts (e.g. cases, PSUs) their weight makes the postage huge, outweighing any benefit of buying online. In these cases I tend to look for special offers in local shops e.g. pcworld (check online at ]pcworld.co.uk where you can order at the online price then collect & pay instore).

Hope that helps.

M

Original Poster

Thx you both.
    I will try to search some info.

Regards
    Weike

You may also wish to look at [url]www.microdirect.co.uk[/url] also has 3% quidco cashback
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. random company selling fifa 18 for £29.9511
      2. Galaxy Note 8 grey import23
      3. PC Build - Budget £70011
      4. Dreams bed sale.43

See more discussions