Desperados 150ml Bottles ............................yay or nay ? *** SORTED *** Majority Rule !

Found 17th Feb 2015
Has anyone ever tasted / drank this beer / lager and is it reasonable at £25 for 72 bottles ?
As I don't drink , I thought someone here would know if was suitable as a Birthday present for a guy ?
Community Updates
35 Comments
Original Poster
[img]fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hph…jpg?oh=bc41361645f28a547ad232311717c89e&oe=5553D204&__gda__=1435675233_53fe96deac096f35b9def8baa72a07ae[/img]
Original Poster
Oh and what the blazes is it ? Lager / Beer / Neither ?
Yes it is nice, very popular in the clubs.

It is a light beer with an added flavour, supposed to be tequila falvour I think, but it is not actual tequila, just a flavouring, but it makes it taste quite nice.

And yes a bargain at £25.

However my Birthday was in December, I am pleased you finally remembered and sending me a late present. Much appreciated.

Edited by: "NEtech" 17th Feb 2015
Original Poster
NEtech

Yes it is nice, very popular in the clubs.It is a beer with an added … Yes it is nice, very popular in the clubs.It is a beer with an added flavour, supposed to be tequila falvour I think, but it is not actual tequila, just a flavouring, but it makes it taste quite nice.And yes a bargain at £25.

Thanks , and that's why I've never heard of it !
Brilliant beer, but dangerous as it tastes like shandy, especially so in tiny bottles this size.

Cheapest I've seen it is around £20 for 24 x 330ml bottles
I would imagine it won't matter too much what it tastes like after 72 bottles X)

Sorry, not heard of it, nothing useful to add
Ps, where is it that price ?
That is a bargain. It's really good ice cold, quite a refreshing change to a standard beer
Never tried it, something doesn't look right in the pic, left side of the bottle
Original Poster
transit

Never tried it, something doesn't look right in the pic, left side of the … Never tried it, something doesn't look right in the pic, left side of the bottle

No , it's quite legitimate , not fake , I know the guy who's selling it .
Original Poster
moneysavingkitten

I would imagine it won't matter too much what it tastes like after 72 … I would imagine it won't matter too much what it tastes like after 72 bottles X)Sorry, not heard of it, nothing useful to add

Congratulations Kitty , you are the ' Taste - Tester ' X)
I like the original a lot. The mint version though stay away from it.
fungimala

Congratulations Kitty , you are the ' Taste - Tester ' X)

http://www.coltkayser.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/tumblr_ljhx7g621D1qcfyhd.png
Original Poster
Thanks all , If he doesn't like it , I'm sure it'll unblock his drains !
fungimala

No , it's quite legitimate , not fake , I know the guy who's selling it .

I didn't mean the bottle
Banned
Its alright and at that price its great. I thought more would have posted in this thread as theres quite a few desperados on this site.
fungimala

Thanks all , If he doesn't like it , I'm sure it'll unblock his drains !

Some people rinse their hair with beer. Could be used as a two in one X)
Banned
its a good present to get if the person youre getting it for likes to drink.
Original Poster
transit

I didn't mean the bottle

Typical !! oO....................................................X)
transit

I didn't mean the bottle

oO
fungimala

Typical !! oO....................................................X)

moneysavingkitten

oO

I'm really hoping you can both see what i can see oO
Banned
transit

Never tried it, something doesn't look right in the pic, left side of the … Never tried it, something doesn't look right in the pic, left side of the bottle

X) me so slow, tooks a minute or 2 to see.
Original Poster
bazzamone

Its alright and at that price its great. I thought more would have posted … Its alright and at that price its great. I thought more would have posted in this thread as theres quite a few desperados on this site.

X) You win a full crate , Bazza !
Original Poster
transit

I didn't mean the bottle

http://media.giphy.com/media/SNginq69dMcFO/giphy.gif
Banned
fungimala

X) You win a full crate , Bazza !

Its really not enough for me but a crate would be perfect for the 4 or so 13 year olds on here to drink nearly 2 each and think their hard bricking an old ladies window and running off.

should do them for at least a month
Original Poster
bazzamone

Its really not enough for me but a crate would be perfect for the 4 or … Its really not enough for me but a crate would be perfect for the 4 or so 13 year olds on here to drink nearly 2 each and think their hard bricking an old ladies window and running off.should do them for at least a month

Well it's either that or socks !! X)
transit

I'm really hoping you can both see what i can see oO

I think so...
moneysavingkitten

I think so...

(_;) You keep looking at it don't you?

X)
Original Poster
moneysavingkitten

I think so...

Can you sit still Kitty while I set - up your ' Buckfast I.V. ' ? I keep missing the vein ! X)
transit

(_;) You keep looking at it don't you? X)

Yeah.... that's a given really, you know what I am like X)
fungimala

Can you sit still Kitty while I set - up your ' Buckfast I.V. ' ? I keep … Can you sit still Kitty while I set - up your ' Buckfast I.V. ' ? I keep missing the vein ! X)

Oh, doesn't climbing the curtains help?
The way to a man's heart is Bluebird
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxagr2cM5D1qznrq7.jpg

Are you able to state where you (or, more to the point, I) may buy 72 bottles for £25, please, fungimala?

As mentioned above, by ChrisUK, the cheapest I have found a case (box) of 24 outside of a cash'n'carry is £20... & that was after making a local off-licence owner an offer (based on his unit shelf price of £1.50 each).
Original Poster
fanpages

Are you able to state where you (or, more to the point, I) may buy 72 … Are you able to state where you (or, more to the point, I) may buy 72 bottles for £25, please, fungimala?As mentioned above, by ChrisUK, the cheapest I have found a case (box) of 24 outside of a cash'n'carry is £20... & that was after making a local off-licence owner an offer (based on his unit shelf price of £1.50 each).

It's a local guy that's selling them FP , he delivers them to the door as well , without charging .
I had some delivered here for my friends birthday and I've opened one of the boxes and they're all o.k. ( or appear to be ) .
fanpages

Are you able to state where you (or, more to the point, I) may buy 72 … Are you able to state where you (or, more to the point, I) may buy 72 bottles for £25, please, fungimala?As mentioned above, by ChrisUK, the cheapest I have found a case (box) of 24 outside of a cash'n'carry is £20... & that was after making a local off-licence owner an offer (based on his unit shelf price of £1.50 each).

fungimala

It's a local guy that's selling them FP , he delivers them to the door as … It's a local guy that's selling them FP , he delivers them to the door as well , without charging .I had some delivered here for my friends birthday and I've opened one of the boxes and they're all o.k. ( or appear to be ) .

Oh, OK. Thanks.

Fingers-crossed for you for the rest.

Sounds like a great price!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions