Desperate Housewives do you know when the new series restarts up?

Found 13th Jan 2009
Anyone know when the current series of Desperate Houswives starts back on our screen please?

14 Comments

i havent got a clue, i nver watch it on uk tv, you can watch the latest episodes shown in America like i do on
surfthechannel or sidereel :thumbsup:

ilovelilac;4057948

i havent got a clue, i nver watch it on uk tv, you can watch the latest … i havent got a clue, i nver watch it on uk tv, you can watch the latest episodes shown in America like i do on surfthechannel or sidereel :thumbsup:

same here, I hate waiting :w00t:

choc1969;4058089

same here, I hate waiting :w00t:

lol, i thought it was jsut me!
i watch ugly betty, scrubs, smallville, no point waiting

ilovelilac;4058128

lol, i thought it was jsut me!i watch ugly betty, scrubs, smallville, no … lol, i thought it was jsut me!i watch ugly betty, scrubs, smallville, no point waiting

have you managed to find Smallville - Legion yet ? :?

choc1969;4058164

have you managed to find Smallville - Legion yet ? :?

the last one i saw was Bride, the one where doomsday took chloe, i've been checking since cant wait for legion, according to [url]www.kryptonsite.com[/url] the next epidode is to be airred in the US on the 15th :thumbsup: so i'll be checking surfthechannel again on friday :-D

ilovelilac;4058229

the last one i saw was Bride, the one where doomsday took chloe, i've … the last one i saw was Bride, the one where doomsday took chloe, i've been checking since cant wait for legion, according to ]www.kryptonsite.com the next epidode is to be airred in the US on the 15th :thumbsup: so i'll be checking surfthechannel again on friday :-D

oh cool, seems like ages since I watched Bride.....and Clark is beginning to appeal to me whereas I used to have the hots for Lex :w00t:

choc1969;4058250

oh cool, seems like ages since I watched Bride.....and Clark is beginning … oh cool, seems like ages since I watched Bride.....and Clark is beginning to appeal to me whereas I used to have the hots for Lex :w00t:

nah its always been clark for me, still have the hots for him now :oops: these days jimmy takes my fancy though his eyes are gorgeous and dreamy :-D

i am patiently waiting on the housewives to start back up again too! love them!!!

carolluvscats;4155172

i am patiently waiting on the housewives to start back up again too! love … i am patiently waiting on the housewives to start back up again too! love them!!!

seriously go to surfthechannel! i've seen the latest one shown in the US already :thumbsup:

ilovelilac;4157888

seriously go to surfthechannel! i've seen the latest one shown in the US … seriously go to surfthechannel! i've seen the latest one shown in the US already :thumbsup:

saw Legion the other night, pretty cool episode

choc1969;4157915

saw Legion the other night, pretty cool episode

yea watched it too, smallville just keeps getting better ;-)

ilovelilac;4157992

yea watched it too, smallville just keeps getting better ;-)

is this the last ever series :?

ilovelilac;4057948

i havent got a clue, i nver watch it on uk tv, you can watch the latest … i havent got a clue, i nver watch it on uk tv, you can watch the latest episodes shown in America like i do on surfthechannel or sidereel :thumbsup:

but i though they had now caught up and both on a mid season break, i'm up to episode 13 of season 5 but haven't been able to get the next one for a couple of weeks

choc1969;4157999

is this the last ever series :?

nah i dont think it'll be the last, so many things yet to happen apparently plus he still cant fly at the moment :giggle:

souljacker;4158055

but i though they had now caught up and both on a mid season break, i'm … but i though they had now caught up and both on a mid season break, i'm up to episode 13 of season 5 but haven't been able to get the next one for a couple of weeks

couple of weeks?! they air it on mondays in the US im up to series 5 episode 13 as well :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Quidco Snow me the money Competition821053
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 46 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1313
    3. Enter to win an iPhone X Anker competition33
    4. Win £500 worth of goods from RAF Museum's shop66

See more discussions