Groups

Desperate Housewives do you know when the new series restarts up?

Anyone know when the current series of Desperate Houswives starts back on our screen please?

14 Comments

i havent got a clue, i nver watch it on uk tv, you can watch the latest episodes shown in America like i do on
    surfthechannel or sidereel :thumbsup:

ilovelilac;4057948

i havent got a clue, i nver watch it on uk tv, you can watch the latest … i havent got a clue, i nver watch it on uk tv, you can watch the latest episodes shown in America like i do on surfthechannel or sidereel :thumbsup:

same here, I hate waiting :w00t:

choc1969;4058089

same here, I hate waiting :w00t:

lol, i thought it was jsut me!
    i watch ugly betty, scrubs, smallville, no point waiting

ilovelilac;4058128

lol, i thought it was jsut me!i watch ugly betty, scrubs, smallville, no … lol, i thought it was jsut me!i watch ugly betty, scrubs, smallville, no point waiting

have you managed to find Smallville - Legion yet ? :?

choc1969;4058164

have you managed to find Smallville - Legion yet ? :?

the last one i saw was Bride, the one where doomsday took chloe, i've been checking since cant wait for legion, according to [url]www.kryptonsite.com[/url] the next epidode is to be airred in the US on the 15th :thumbsup: so i'll be checking surfthechannel again on friday :-D

ilovelilac;4058229

the last one i saw was Bride, the one where doomsday took chloe, i've … the last one i saw was Bride, the one where doomsday took chloe, i've been checking since cant wait for legion, according to ]www.kryptonsite.com the next epidode is to be airred in the US on the 15th :thumbsup: so i'll be checking surfthechannel again on friday :-D

oh cool, seems like ages since I watched Bride.....and Clark is beginning to appeal to me whereas I used to have the hots for Lex :w00t:

choc1969;4058250

oh cool, seems like ages since I watched Bride.....and Clark is beginning … oh cool, seems like ages since I watched Bride.....and Clark is beginning to appeal to me whereas I used to have the hots for Lex :w00t:

nah its always been clark for me, still have the hots for him now :oops: these days jimmy takes my fancy though his eyes are gorgeous and dreamy :-D

i am patiently waiting on the housewives to start back up again too! love them!!!

carolluvscats;4155172

i am patiently waiting on the housewives to start back up again too! love … i am patiently waiting on the housewives to start back up again too! love them!!!

seriously go to surfthechannel! i've seen the latest one shown in the US already :thumbsup:

ilovelilac;4157888

seriously go to surfthechannel! i've seen the latest one shown in the US … seriously go to surfthechannel! i've seen the latest one shown in the US already :thumbsup:

saw Legion the other night, pretty cool episode

choc1969;4157915

saw Legion the other night, pretty cool episode

yea watched it too, smallville just keeps getting better ;-)

ilovelilac;4157992

yea watched it too, smallville just keeps getting better ;-)

is this the last ever series :?

ilovelilac;4057948

i havent got a clue, i nver watch it on uk tv, you can watch the latest … i havent got a clue, i nver watch it on uk tv, you can watch the latest episodes shown in America like i do on surfthechannel or sidereel :thumbsup:

but i though they had now caught up and both on a mid season break, i'm up to episode 13 of season 5 but haven't been able to get the next one for a couple of weeks

choc1969;4157999

is this the last ever series :?

nah i dont think it'll be the last, so many things yet to happen apparently plus he still cant fly at the moment :giggle:

souljacker;4158055

but i though they had now caught up and both on a mid season break, i'm … but i though they had now caught up and both on a mid season break, i'm up to episode 13 of season 5 but haven't been able to get the next one for a couple of weeks

couple of weeks?! they air it on mondays in the US im up to series 5 episode 13 as well :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…67
      2. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE33
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764320
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism814

See more discussions