desperate housewives FINAL SEASON!*spoilers*

Found 12th Oct 2010
is starting on C4 on sunday (or have i missed an episode?)

EDIT: first episode of final season aired last night on E4....anyone see it?

35 Comments

no, first one

wooohoo cant wait

Original Poster

thanks

need new ones to watch as well!

i noticed this last night whilst scheduling another programme, cannot say that i have seen it well advertised this time, i am very excited lol love this programme but why have they put it on a sunday

First one starts Sunday on C4 - I thought it was usually E4 who show it first on the Sunday and C4 on a Wednesday? Sky+ it anyway as one of my favs.

my favourite, cannt wait

Original Poster

me neither...everything else is finished or axed!

which character do you like? I find Susan and Gaby really funny. I am not much of a TV person and this is the only thing i watch!!!!

Banned

Reminds me of hukd X)

aju

which character do you like? I find Susan and Gaby really funny. I am not … which character do you like? I find Susan and Gaby really funny. I am not much of a TV person and this is the only thing i watch!!!!

I love watching Gaby and Carlos together - so funny. Also like Tom with his one liners and facial expressions.

bossyboots

My favourite character is actually Juanita - Gabby's chubby daughter!! … My favourite character is actually Juanita - Gabby's chubby daughter!! She is absolutely hysterical and what a brilliant wee actress she is!

Thats not gabbys daughter.

The benefits of downloading from the states lol... Off to watch episode 4.

Original Poster

just seen the first episode. u can trust DH to do well!!

You can always stream the episodes from megavideo using sidereel.com. Episode 4 in season 7 is the most recent I believe.

Original Poster

thanks but i enjoy watching it on tv. i know u can stream it and connect laptop to tv...but nah i'll wait and watch it

Lol BB - don't we all do the housework that way?????

I watch it on E4 on Wednesdays now as can't wait till Sunday for the C4 - too long!

Watcha think of Juanita not being theirs? They can't take her away as she's a wee star.

Original Poster

ooh its so good. i thought the susan thing wouldnt get as drawn out though..looks like its gonna be a major point in the series.....and creepy creepy paul!

I love it - definitely one of my favourite shows. I know what you mean about Susan - looked cringeworthy at first but looks like its going somewhere now. Can't believe Tom has been with Renee all those years ago without Lynette ever knowing - that's going to cause a whole lotta trouble!

Original Poster

how annoying is Renee.....last night i watched it and she called Edi's house a bungalow..im sure Edi had stairs in her house!

damn how hot does gabrielle look. the others look really haggered in the face...wrinkles etc but she looks awesome, i know she is younger but the others look like they have dieted within an inch of their lives!

Gaby's always been lovely. Though did see pics of her couple of weeks ago without make up and she looks totally different. Just goes to show what a bit of slap does to women lol. And yes - the rest of them are like bags of bones now. Think they're all competing against each other.

Not sure about Renee at all - still think of her as Willie in Ugly Betty as she's exactly the same kind of character.

Lol - I caught the end of it on tv but hadn't seen the whole thing. What a fab body she's got - so jealous!

Glad it's started again

Original Poster

i didnt realise it had!!!

Original Poster

ooh BB...am mega jealous!

bossyboots

I have Sky + it but going to watch it now - bet its brilliant!! I have a … I have Sky + it but going to watch it now - bet its brilliant!! I have a VIP trip booked to go round Wisteria Lane!!! Its in June when we are on our holiday to America whoopeee!!!

oO Lucky you! I'm so jealous!

I sky+ it last week when I saw it was coming on - haven't watched it yet and planning to tonight. Love it love it love it.

Enjoy the Wisteria Lane trip BB - did you know the houses that are in the street are houses from other shows/films? Like Psycho and the Munsters - think I read that somewhere - piece of useless information for you

Original Poster

thnaks for the info kaks...useless but good to know!!

BB oooooooooooooooo u might get to see carlos in the flesh!! yummmmmmmm

Bad times ladies - Desperate Housewives has been axed!!!!! They are not renewing the series so the next season (which will be the eighth) will be the last one ever

imperfectparent.com/top…-8/

Banned

kaks26

Bad times ladies - Desperate Housewives has been axed!!!!! They are … Bad times ladies - Desperate Housewives has been axed!!!!! They are not renewing the series so the next season (which will be the eighth) will be the last one ever :(http://www.imperfectparent.com/topics/2011/08/07/confirmed-desperate-housewives-ending-after-season-8/

not surprised tbh - series 7 was really crap

kaks26

Bad times ladies - Desperate Housewives has been axed!!!!! They are … Bad times ladies - Desperate Housewives has been axed!!!!! They are not renewing the series so the next season (which will be the eighth) will be the last one ever :(http://www.imperfectparent.com/topics/2011/08/07/confirmed-desperate-housewives-ending-after-season-8/

Some guys like the show too

Sorry LTL - but I WAS including you too X)

I am so gutted though - its one of my favourite shows. Brothers & Sisters was axed months ago as well so I'll soon be running out of stuff to Sky+. Thank god Walking Dead is coming back.

kaks26

Sorry LTL - but I WAS including you too X)I am so gutted though - its one … Sorry LTL - but I WAS including you too X)I am so gutted though - its one of my favourite shows. Brothers & Sisters was axed months ago as well so I'll soon be running out of stuff to Sky+. Thank god Walking Dead is coming back.

Haha! oh thanks X) yea it's one of my favourite shows too. Oh when is The Walking Dead coming back? I like that

This October for the second season of Walking Dead - can't wait. I love all things zombies. Just finished reading a pile of books about them and only go to sleep with an axe under my pillow X)

Original Poster

i read this as well...but thought it was a rumor.....oh no...i loved every second of DH!!

so next one is last one :(?

Original Poster

so who watched it yesterday?!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Quidco Snow me the money Competition811047
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 46 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1313
    3. Enter to win an iPhone X Anker competition33
    4. Win £500 worth of goods from RAF Museum's shop66

See more discussions