Groups

desperate housewives finale *****SPOILERS**********

just been on E4.... spoilers for those who havent seen it....

21 Comments

Original Poster

omg how amazing was the finale!!! cant believe they r gonna jump 5 years and gabby has 2 kids!!!!!!!

bad girl!

Original Poster

hey kips did u watch it?

ive never really got into it. have i missed a good series then

I loveeeeeeeeed it! I can't believe the new season starts next week.Woohoo

Just watched it on E4+1, WTF ?

Dont watch it but Dana Delany is hawt for her age.

saw 1st and 2nd series, then it got sillier and we got hooked on grey's anatomy etc etc havent really looked back. catch it sometimes when flicking channels on e4.

I love it because it is so nonsensical :-D

Plus Mike is hot :whistling:

Quick tip. If you had downloaded it you could have seen the finale a long time ago. You could also be watching the next season.

deathtrap3000;3180488

Quick tip. If you had downloaded it you could have seen the finale a long … Quick tip. If you had downloaded it you could have seen the finale a long time ago. You could also be watching the next season.

But I don't know how :whistling:

next season in US only 2 episodes have been aired. have heard the goss, sounds good with some good twists.

OMG MB THANKS FOR RUINING IT FOR ME!!!!!

(only jokin, im far too manly to b watching desperate housewives) x

Banned

amansk;3180516

next season in US only 2 episodes have been aired. have heard the goss, … next season in US only 2 episodes have been aired. have heard the goss, sounds good with some good twists.

3 actually. It appears that the 5 year jump is permanent. A lot has changed in 5 years! ................................

Original Poster

defo a lot has changed..... gaby looks a state bless her! shame carlos is still blind and omg mike dies in a car crash? i think??

Banned

magicbeans;3182378

defo a lot has changed..... gaby looks a state bless her! shame carlos is … defo a lot has changed..... gaby looks a state bless her! shame carlos is still blind and omg mike dies in a car crash? i think??

Might want to put * SPOILER WARNING * in the title.

Mike is still alive. Just about to watch episode 3 of season 5 :thumbsup:

UK S5 premiere start:-

Wednesday 22nd October at 10pm on Channel 4

Original Poster

csiman..ok will do as did put it in original post but i guess its not bold enough :thumbsup:

oh mike is alive? jus wen they showed next weeks episode u saw a car crash and her shouting mike!! oooooo ok dont tell me anything else!! so cool.... lovin it loads..as still not loving heroes as much as i used to!

csiman;3182457

Might want to put * SPOILER WARNING * in the title.Mike is still alive. … Might want to put * SPOILER WARNING * in the title.Mike is still alive. Just about to watch episode 3 of season 5 :thumbsup:UK S5 premiere start:-Wednesday 22nd October at 10pm on Channel 4

mike is alive but he is seperated from Susan. when was the 3rd episode, i want to know the goss! lol.

Original Poster

argggggh ok sush sush dont tell me more!

Banned

amansk;3182687

mike is alive but he is seperated from Susan. when was the 3rd episode, i … mike is alive but he is seperated from Susan. when was the 3rd episode, i want to know the goss! lol.

3rd ep aired last night in the US. Off 2 watch it right now.

Original Poster

have fun matey x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions