Groups
    EXPIRED

Desperately needed Sun Priority Booking Form/Ref

Hi All,
    Please Please Please can someone help, my family and i are desperately trying to find a priority booking form for the Sun holiday promo that is running this week, does anyone have one they are not using by anychance????.

Thanks Very Much
    The Hawkins Family, Mum,Dad,Billy (4) & Katie(6)

13 Comments

Super hot!

Banned

no i don't. i'm using mine as a coaster so i need it.

EDIT: dont ask me again

Banned

snowtiger;1937983

Is this it ? … Is this it ? http://www.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00416/9Jan-HolsPOPg8_416969d.jpg ?

no it this one here: ]Form

Hey well done snowtiger, little Billy & Katie Hawkins will be so happy now

imranmaz;1937960

no i don't. i'm using mine as a coaster so i need it.EDIT: dont ask me … no i don't. i'm using mine as a coaster so i need it.EDIT: dont ask me again

if you're not going to be helpful, don't bother posting! No wonder this country is in the state it is when there are people like you around every corner!

Banned

carson321;1938015

if you're not going to be helpful, don't bother posting! No wonder this … if you're not going to be helpful, don't bother posting! No wonder this country is in the state it is when there are people like you around every corner!

you can talk... what do you mean by "people like you"?

Not suitable for deals.. moved to DR.

Welcome to HUKD hawkinsn (& family)

Original Poster

thanks for the move, and thanks Snowtiger but unfortunately thats the normal postal form, we're after the prioity booking booklet/referance number that the Sun sends out to people who have booked before, it enables you to book online and confirm your booking instantly, but thanks for your efforts.

Banned

hawkinsn;1938200

thanks for the move, and thanks Snowtiger but unfortunately thats the … thanks for the move, and thanks Snowtiger but unfortunately thats the normal postal form, we're after the prioity booking booklet/referance number that the Sun sends out to people who have booked before, it enables you to book online and confirm your booking instantly, but thanks for your efforts.

no problem... :thumbsup:

imranmaz;1938028

you can talk... what do you mean by "people like you"?

hmmm

If anyone has another code please could I have it? I always miss out on these deals - probably because I dont read the paper! thanks

I am very new to all this but I have one I am not planning to use - what do I need to do? perhaps it is too late now??
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Decent hoover66
      2. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)46
      3. Job Centre sending text to confirm appointment66
      4. Iptv814

See more discussions