Groups

Desperately Seeking Speak Out? Hunting Down Hatchimals? Keep an Eye on these Links / Reg for Stock Alerts

Mod & Ed
    Update - December 19th "Hatchimals Draggles Green Egg - Here (Order now, collect in 3 days)

UPDATE - December 11th - A member tipped us off regarding a delivery at Toys R Us Coventry of around 1000 (that's a lot of Hatchimal!) Maybe other stores too!

Update - December 9th - More stock due at Asda/Geoge online on the 12th Dec -Info here

UPDATE Dec 6th - HATCHIMALS Pre-orders for INSTORE COLLECTION hotukdeals.com/tag/dea…393 but be QUICK!!

UPDATE 29/11/16 Smyth’s Toys insider info: INSTORE STOCK “All smyths stores got their last delivery of hatchimals in today. Preorders should be released today and general stock will be available tomorrow morning. Every store will have around 40 unit to sell that aren't on pre-orders”

Hoping these links will help those who are trying to find Toys that seems more elusive than Unicorn Tears (easily found HERE).

Keep an eye on these Links for Stock Levels / or to Register for Stock Alerts

SPEAK OUT

THE ENTERTAINER - HERE - Stock Expected - Register for Email Alert on Product Page

TESCO - HERE - Register for Stock Alerts from the product page

ASDA GEORGE - HERE

SMYTHS TOYS - HERE - Stock Expected for Home Delivery / C+C 24 Oct to 31 Oct

STUDIO - HERE - Stock Expected - Register for Stock Alerts on Product Page

TOYS R US - HERE - Register for Stock Alerts Online or for C+C at Local Stores from the product page

ARGOS -HERE

Gameseek - banned merchant - Here

Will add any more I find as I come across them, Hatchimals is in 1st post

28 Comments

Original Poster Mod & Ed

HATCHIMALS

ASDA GEORGE - HERE - Coming Soon

TOYS R US - HERE

ARGOS - HERE

THE ENTERTAINER - HERE Allowing Pre-Order Hatchimals Penguala Pink Egg

TESCO - HERE & HERE Coming Soon - Register for Stock Alerts

SMYTHS TOYS - HERE - Available Instore & Online 7th -14th October

Edited by: "wishihadadonkey" 29th Sep 2016

Thanks, no stock at the moment any where, but appreciate you posting the links to try and find one.

If I see them anywhere, will let you know.

Adrian
    Edited by: "adrian2000" 30th Sep 2016

In stock at Tesco Direct as of today - just ordered

None for me:(

Sainsburys in Arnold, Notts has around 7 speak out games on the shelf, just picked mine up. Might be of some use to anyone local

Or do what I did, get a pack of 10 mouth separators Your text here
    Then download any of the free apps to go with them or make your own challenges

Must say "speak out" doesn't look very appealing to me.
    Horses for courses, I guess.

In stock for home delivery at Argos . Hope this helps somebody

Just done a pre-order at Smyths!

Amazon... I just ordered one for £17.35 it only has bad reviews as some people are selling them for way more than rrp!
    amazon.co.uk/gp/…1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1476564649&sr=8-1π=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=speak+out&dpPl=1&dpID=5191yog0YvL&ref=plSrch

That's such a nice gesture, I managed to get speak out a week ago thanks to HUKD so it saves me trying to beat the fleabayers for an overinflated pressie! I had to move house this year and money has been really tight so I can't express my appreciation of this site and it's contributing members enough!!

CORNISH_BREEZE

Or do what I did, get a pack of 10 mouth separators Your text here Then … Or do what I did, get a pack of 10 mouth separators Your text here Then download any of the free apps to go with them or make your own challenges

That's fair enough but your not going to give that to someone as a present, if for personal use a great idea though!

wishihadadonkey

HATCHIMALSASDA GEORGE - HERE - Coming SoonTOYS R US - HERE ARGOS - … HATCHIMALSASDA GEORGE - HERE - Coming SoonTOYS R US - HERE ARGOS - HERETHE ENTERTAINER - HERE Allowing Pre-Order Hatchimals Penguala Pink EggTESCO - HERE & HERE Coming Soon - Register for Stock AlertsSMYTHS TOYS - HERE - Available Instore & Online 7th -14th October

​This information is not relevant anymore. It's misleading and will waste people's time.

So bumping the thread will help!

Editor

I have just has this email from Tesco direct ref hatchimals - not good!
    Dear Customer,

Thank you for registering for a stock alert for Hatchimals. Due to exceptional demand for the Hatchimal toy, we have now sold out of the range and do not expect any further stock before Christmas. We apologise for any disappointment caused.

Kind regards
    Tesco Direct

Anyone looking for an alternative to Speak Out?

I noticed the local store TheWorks in Glasgow was selling the below, how hard can this game be to copy, some plastic mouth pieces, an egg timer and some cards of what to say

theworks.co.uk/p/s…682

http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj486/leebroath/IMG_0092_zpsfaxore5n.jpg

Edited by: "saxo_appeal" 25th Nov 2016

When will folk realise these overpriced junk items are being drip fed into shops on purpose to cash in on the pie face type hysteria? Come Dec 15th they will be everywhere.

Speak out is currently in toys r us

snatch_master

When will folk realise these overpriced junk items are being drip fed … When will folk realise these overpriced junk items are being drip fed into shops on purpose to cash in on the pie face type hysteria? Come Dec 15th they will be everywhere.

same every year

If your quick and sign up for Amazon France Prime membership 30 day free trial which you can cancel. Use Chrome to open link, right click translate to English. 79 Euros around £67
    amazon.fr/Hat…2fc

Edited by: "casper6391" 29th Nov 2016

None in stock at smyths Stockton, or Tesco or the entertainment store so these alerts aren't even correct!!!!

Louise_n

None in stock at smyths Stockton, or Tesco or the entertainment store so … None in stock at smyths Stockton, or Tesco or the entertainment store so these alerts aren't even correct!!!!

How do you know they are out of stock?
    They havent even opened yet!

Why is gameseek a banned merchant? X

Autumnella

Why is gameseek a banned merchant? X

​This worried me too as I ordered from them this week*having never heard of them but thought it's be fine after seeing they'd been mentioned on hukd loads!! Could be self promoting on here??

jow4396

In stock at Tesco Direct as of today - just ordered

​yeah....sure you did

Oooh thanks for the help hunting one of those down. Just got a flamedeer

I got 2 a month ago not part of the rush anymore it's boring
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944504
      2. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?983131
      3. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1932
      4. word survey1114

See more discussions