Groups

Desperately trying to find a decent deal on Diablo Ultimate Evil edition on PS4, nothing seems to be about. Amazon at £45, Tesco are £48(!!), it has been on a few offers recently at £25, anyone come across anything?

Desperately trying to find a decent deal on Diablo Ultimate Evil edition on PS4, nothing seems to be about. Amazon at £45, Tesco are £48(!!), it has been on a few offers recently at £25, anyone come across anything?

5 Comments

£10 off a £50 spend for new accounts using eCoupon @ Tesco Direct
    Code: TDX-YGPK would have to buy something on top of the game for min £2 to get this offer tho.

Edited by: "djmackie2000" 13th Jan 2015

Original Poster

Lol just used that code on the Call of Duty offer! Plus that's still £38, hoping to get it for around the £25 mark as it's been that price recently.

Cheers though

Think Asda had this last night for £36 might have been reaper of souls edition

Amazing this game has been out a good few months now and its more expensive than most ps4 games are on release wth?

I paid £36 for this game two weeks ago from amazon and cracking game btw.

Original Poster

Yea I dont understand it, even CEX want £35 for it pre owned! I can only assume theres massive demand. I've heard nothing but good said about it though so may have to take the plunge! Cheers anyway
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. House buyer survey?33
      2. Tumble Dryer request33
      3. is it still possible/easy to add the playstore to a new kindle fire 844
      4. Car MOT55

See more discussions