Groups

Desperation - need recommendation for 2 night midweek break within 90 mins of London

Need to find nice hotel for next week - 2 nights midweek. Can be part of chain but don't want to spend £200 a night for a 3 star Ramada Jarvis! Everyone suggested so far has had awful reviews on tripadvisor.com. Don't mind going to any hotel or part of any chain but I would like it to be quite nice as we don't get away very often. If someone has stayed somewhere nice recently that would be v helpful. Thanks

7 Comments

Jersey. Can give you loads of advice if you want to explore this lovely place. They even have an eating out promotion on across Jersey and Guernsey till end next week called ]Tennerfest. 3 course meals for £10, £15 or £17.50

Original Poster

would love to but too far in case need to get back if there is any emergency.

don't know how flexible you are with dates or if you need to book well in advance but sometimes the more expensive hotels can be cheaper last minute.

I went to London in Feb and got a 2 night break for 2 adults in The Grange Hotel City (city centre) for £160.00. (£79per night). Booked about a week before going, 5 star hotel + free breakfast - hotel was gorgeous. Turned out cheaper than the Travelodge!

Original Poster

live in London so really want to go away from here but closeish if you see what I mean. Incidentally where did you get that great deal from?

bath or the cotswolds just down the m4

Original Poster

yes lovely area but want a hotel recommendation not take a chance - done that so many times and been v disappointed

ah right, sorry I didn't read the post well enough - thought you wanted to go to London!
    And was just direct through their site - think they get a stage in the week where they just want the rooms full!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1435
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4592145
      3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1023
      4. Sky Fibre Max22

See more discussions