Dessert Wine ....Expiry....

Found 9th Dec 2017Edited by:"theposter"
Hi All
for any wine connoisseurs
Discovered a couple of quality dessert wines I bought about 3 years ago from tesco in the back of the pantry cupboard....never been opened.., not corked , twist and open tops .
Label says best drunk within a year of purchase....Will they still be okay to drink...Quality wise ..?
Cheers/Bottoms up/Salut
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
It will be fine to drink but not sure how it will taste
Dannyrobbo2 m ago

It will be fine to drink but not sure how it will taste

Yeah , thats what I'm wondering about the taste....both say to appreciate this wine drink within a year of purchase...they were quality dessert wines on recommendations by wine experts, guardian , telegraph etc
theposter7 m ago

Yeah , thats what I'm wondering about the taste....both say to appreciate …Yeah , thats what I'm wondering about the taste....both say to appreciate this wine drink within a year of purchase...they were quality dessert wines on recommendations by wine experts, guardian , telegraph etc

Obly one way to find out!! Crack them open they might have got better
Dannyrobbo3 m ago

Obly one way to find out!! Crack them open they might have got better

Yep I thinks that the only way!!!, google searching seems to think they will be fine...but needed to be drunk within a couple of days.ah well thats the dessert wine sorted for after xmas lunch...although might get a back up !
They will almost certainly taste great.
One that was 10 years over was still ok.... you'll know pretty much instantly if it's off!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants