Destiny 2 Beta Early Access July 18th-20th, Open Beta July 21st-23rd

21 replies
Found 17th Jul
Heads Up that tomorrow is the "early access" start of the Destiny 2 Beta. Early access is for those who have preordered the game from participating retailers and received a code to access the beta early. You can preorder Destiny 2 and then cancel once you receive the code for the beta.

Or if that's too much hassle, the beta is open to everyone on Friday July 21st and running until midnight Sunday 23rd.

21 Comments

anyone help me with a spare code?

Has anyone recieved their beta code from Tesco yet? I would put it down to me pre ordering on Xbox but you redeem your code and then choose platform I believe

Anyone know when Amazon codes are expected?

Banned

avj24

Anyone know when Amazon codes are expected?

Amazon codes went out soon as you pre ordered. In fact, I got the mail before the order confirmation!

Banned

sanandreasgangstar

anyone help me with a spare code?

Just pre order on Amazon and cancel once you get the code

Got one thru Twitter because Amazon never honored the preorder

Marcoos

Just pre order on Amazon and cancel once you get the code

I'll take that as a no then.

Banned

[email protected]

I'll take that as a no then.

Gotta be cruel to be kind Andy. A valuable life lesson has been learnt

For Amazon orders login to your account and look for your messages/message centre on the website. A lot of people's codes have been there and not emailed.
Edited by: "AndrewRoss" 17th Jul

Anyone know the size of the beta?

ThugBasher

Anyone know the size of the beta?

It is around 14gb on ps4

Anyone know what time the beta begins UK time?

Never played the first so cheers for heads up , looks like I can give it a bash for free on the 21st and see what all the hype is about

Just.Wondering

Anyone know what time the beta begins UK time?

It's 6 pm

mozzer41

It's 6 pm

Perfect , I shall be putting it on when I get home from work and I shall test the PC beta on August the 2nd

Glad there will be an open beta. Didn't want to buy destiny 2 because I felt the first one was gated towards "let's sell mediocre amount of content and release xpac 2, 3 and 4."

But I wanna see different 4k games on the pro. This way I will without dropping £35+

kos1c3 h, 24 m ago

Glad there will be an open beta. Didn't want to buy destiny 2 because I …Glad there will be an open beta. Didn't want to buy destiny 2 because I felt the first one was gated towards "let's sell mediocre amount of content and release xpac 2, 3 and 4." But I wanna see different 4k games on the pro. This way I will without dropping £35+

The PC version of Destiny will run at native 4K resolution at 60fps...good old ps4 pro & xbox one manages to get in there at 30fps....shocking in my opinion

ThugBasher18 h, 48 m ago

The PC version of Destiny will run at native 4K resolution at 60fps...good …The PC version of Destiny will run at native 4K resolution at 60fps...good old ps4 pro & xbox one manages to get in there at 30fps....shocking in my opinion

I could try the beta out on the pc. But I know my friends would get it for the ps4. So my best bet would be try it on the console and see how well it looks.

Just want to see more ps4 pro enabled titles tbh.

Low locked frame rates are bad for shooters.

Editor

Be honest, who unloaded a fair few clips on the fans before realising what the correct thing to do was?

BuzzDuraband

Be honest, who unloaded a fair few clips on the fans before realising … Be honest, who unloaded a fair few clips on the fans before realising what the correct thing to do was?

Haha, guilty. X)

I'm sure I've done something similar to that in a game before. Can't remember for the life of me what it was. Maybe Halo or Half Life?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Foo fighters presale code.2829
    2. Xbox 360 - Noisy PSU?59
    3. Skateboarding advice (beginner) 25/yo213
    4. With or without cream?22

See more discussions