Destiny 2 Free to Play (PS4) @ PSN

Posted 8th Nov
I'm still not 100% what this is but I've downloaded it. Says free full game. I'm really hoping it's got 1 player campaign as I don't have ps plus which is needed to play online (which I understand is the main draw of this).
Community Updates

Groups

8 Comments
This has been free to play for some time.
Haircut_10008/11/2019 21:39

This has been free to play for some time.

I guess you don't know till you know
Prepare to be disappointed you need psplus to play the game in any form as it’s an MMO.
skypotter08/11/2019 21:41

Prepare to be disappointed you need psplus to play the game in any form as …Prepare to be disappointed you need psplus to play the game in any form as it’s an MMO.

According to some sites though you can play solo through the story campaign 'The Red War'... Ah, I guess I'll find out soon enough... If no offline shooting shenanigans are available I'll just delete it (and hope Doom goes on sale during black Friday/Xmas)

Prepare to be disappointed you need psplus to play the game in any form as …Prepare to be disappointed you need psplus to play the game in any form as it’s an MMO.

Not true at all, there are many things you can do without PS Plus.
It’s a great try before you buy, played Destiny since day 1 but my son wanted to try and he’s enjoying so far on free.
You don't need PS+ for the campaign if playing solo

Coulda saved yourself some words and written “prepare to be disappointed”
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants