Destiny 2 season pass account sharing question.

Found 12th Dec 2017
My brother had purchased the deluxe edition of Destiny off PSN.
He account shares with a friend, done all the primary account etc.

His friend says he can not download the DLC #1. Is this something Bungie have locked or is he missing a specific file on the store?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
3 Comments

I assume it might be similr to steam family share where IF the main user is playing it (or basically any game in steam) then no one can playt but IF no one else id suing it, then you can?

Might be one to ask over on reddit.com/r/D…me/

There wasn't a specific download as such, it was an update everyone got. Not sure what else to tell you on this one, it works for me and my friend also got the Deluxe Edition.

What version of the game are they on? (D2 also has maintenance for the next 7 hours or some crap too just FYI)

Original Poster

bynouk2 h, 14 m ago

There wasn't a specific download as such, it was an update everyone got. …There wasn't a specific download as such, it was an update everyone got. Not sure what else to tell you on this one, it works for me and my friend also got the Deluxe Edition.What version of the game are they on? (D2 also has maintenance for the next 7 hours or some crap too just FYI)

I wasn't sure if it was like the division. Where you bad to download the small licence for the DLC. I'll let my brother know as he is a fresh character and won't be able to access the expansion #1 till the correct level.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions