Groups

Destiny Art Book Giveaway

Hi all,

Long story short, I have a spare The Art of Destiny book which is still sealed and unused. I've already read it before and it's a beautiful book for anyone who is a little bit overly obsessed with the Destiny universe. Instead of scraping in some measly eBay income for it I thought I'd actually just do something nice and post it to someone on here who loves the game and would enjoy the book.

My idea was for you guys to comment your favourite thing about Destiny or one of your personal favourite moments and I'll pick the best one and send you the book for free. I thought it was a nice idea. I guess until the end of the month would be a good time frame.

If this is somehow against rules of the website then mods feel free to burn this thread to the ground. If not, pop your comments below and hopefully I can re-home this lovely and unfortunately lonely book.

I guess this is a thanks to everyone that has posted helpful deals and comments since I started using this app.

Kind regards
    Daniel

8 Comments

Can I have it please?

I don't have one favourite thing because I love the WHOLE game

Favourite moment is when I realised it was Nathan Fillion doing Cayde-6's voice. I keep trying to get missions from him now to just see if he has any new funny comments. Anything he has a hand in seems to turn into a slice of pure deep fried gold!

Oh and great idea for the giveaway bud. Appreciate it!

Edited by: "Ace.Hayward" 11th Jun

Favourite moment? Spending time in the orbit!

My favourite bit is randomly dancing with people. I've seen some hilarious moments

Although it's much maligned content, and some of my least favourite now, the first time dropping into the abyss during the crota's end raid may be my favourite destiny experience. Being raid ready the day that raid dropped and traversing through the pitch black and swarms of thrall to the bridge was a really different experience. Even though it is from the worst expansion and every other raid is better, that sticks out. Many other great moments from the game with friends, like the loot cave, levelling up when dlc drops and trials of osiris.
    Hoping destiny 2 fixes the many flaws and improves on what made me keep playing destiny for so long.

That's really nice of you to do

There's so many great moments throughout Destiny, I've put in way too many hours so it's hard to pick some, I think around 2000 oO

I think ultimately the best part has just been meeting new people and starting your own group of friends to play with. We had a HUKD group at first but that slowly faded away, however through playing we found some really cool people around the world and started a group. Playing crucible or raiding in our full groups brings a lot of fun. Nothing beats just dic-king around a raid having a laugh with your mates and somehow finishing it 6 hours later, especially when a new one comes out X) Or even just dancing and running around the tower for ages talking about random stuff.

The competitive side of trials has always been something I've really enjoyed too. Can't beat the feeling of getting a flawless win, as frustrating as it can be. I've got a few videos of some odd random clips that I've wanted to save (mixed with other games but mainly Destiny)

youtube.com/cha…=dd

Original Poster

Ace.Hayward

Favourite moment is when I realised it was Nathan Fillion doing Cayde-6's … Favourite moment is when I realised it was Nathan Fillion doing Cayde-6's voice. I keep trying to get missions from him now to just see if he has any new funny comments. Anything he has a hand in seems to turn into a slice of pure deep fried gold!Oh and great idea for the giveaway bud. Appreciate it!

Hey man, I've gotta give my love to you for mentioning Nathan! Cayde makes such a huge difference to the game and is such a great character. PM me and we can discuss getting the book across to you.

Sorry for the lateness, been a crazy few weeks. Thanks everyone else for your great comments.

Daniel

Arutha

Hey man, I've gotta give my love to you for mentioning Nathan! Cayde … Hey man, I've gotta give my love to you for mentioning Nathan! Cayde makes such a huge difference to the game and is such a great character. PM me and we can discuss getting the book across to you. Sorry for the lateness, been a crazy few weeks. Thanks everyone else for your great comments. :)Daniel

Sweet. Cheers Daniel
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846166
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764206
      3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio44
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31136

See more discussions