EXPIRED

Destiny beta code question - Amazon/FLUBIT

Hi

Has anyone else pre-ordered Destiny from Amazon via Flubit? I’m wondering how I go about getting a Beta code…It was ordered in January and the receipt shows it was fulfilled by Fireworks Merchant…however there is no code on the receipt and I haven’t been sent an email. Anyone else in the same boat?

Cheers

6 Comments

You only get the code if you order from Amazon. I'd ask flubit for the beta code or cancel with them as the beta goes live tomorrow.

I pre ordered in store and got a code there and then, think that's your best bet dude

Pre order from amazon/psn seperately, get code, then cancel preorder after beta, keep original cheap flubit price preorder.

preorder from game they'll give you a code

I've bought a beta code of eBay, I've now preordered from psn, the beta code says you get 3 download codes on Thursday, enough for a full fireteam, I might put spare codes up tomorrow if my friends don't need them. I have a feeling lots of other people might so this tomorrow too, I would recommend keeping an eye on the freebies tomorrow.

Meant do this tomorrow.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.36
    2. One for the mathmeticians2337
    3. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery1424
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767427

See more discussions