Destiny fireteam forum

Found 11th Aug 2014
DESTINY !

Add me - magicjohnson8

From playing the Alpha and Beta it is easy to see why this game is well anticipated. A big part of the experience involves 'fireteams' which are pretty much parties that complete quests, raids and missions within the story.

I am hoping to get a group together in order to create a HUKD community within the game. Join the discussion below and if you want to get involved then post your interest. A lot of people already have groups created so feel free to set one up in the massive thread below!

Join Destiny Clan - Open to Both PS4 & Xbox One bungie.net/sr/…489
- ahmed123

The Destiny Massive - wow its grown

AMagicalCone
Bobbajob_UK
Cowpuncher_UK
DreadP1rateRUSA
gurpreet88
mr_spatel
TOMBOY25
KINGROBTHEFIRST
uhjt050
Tubbieshitman
RichStreet
taf420
Vintage_1983
Vintage_1985
XxS7U4R7xX
- mr_spatel
Community Updates
4029 Comments
Original Poster
http://www.push-start.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Destiny-classes-1.jpg
Isn't a fireteam only composed of 3 people?
Original Poster
pathetichero83

Isn't a fireteam only composed of 3 people?

Yeah, the fireteams for co-op missions are 3, the raids are for 6 (source)

If we make groups of six then we can see who is online for co-op and then fully agree times for the big raids etc.

Should work

Edited by: "magicjohnson88" 11th Aug 2014
PS4: KINGROBTHEFIRST (Warlock or Hunter)
I never bothered with em, but 360 CourageousChung, I will get that game because I have a years xbox live to use but I see its going to be 40 quid on release so not buying it for that much.
Original Poster
Did you play the beta KingRob?
magicjohnson88

Did you play the beta KingRob?

Yes mate, first game in a while I'm actually excited about. Never played Halo so cant compare but thoroughly enjoyed the BETA.
Edited by: "KINGROBTHEFIRST" 11th Aug 2014
Original Poster
Same, was lucky to get in on the alpha and beta and was hooked. The co-op is fantastically done, hence I want to be ready with some like minded players! The raids sound so tough though.
polygon.com/201…ver

Ahh rubbish, I was hoping an item would at least carry over as I'd won a legendary gun in the Iron Banner tournament.
Original Poster
Yeah, was gutted. I had three rare guns that I picked up during the hours of quests I did but at least it was fun so I dont mind looking for them again
KINGROBTHEFIRST

http://www.polygon.com/2014/8/10/5988755/destinys-beta-guardians-are-gone-foreverAhh rubbish, I was hoping an item would at least carry over as I'd won a legendary gun in the Iron Banner tournament.

guess theres no point keeping that download on then
count me in

XB1 - gamertag is Havince
Original Poster
Ok, we have had a few members but let people know if you can, would be good to get a couple of full teams going!
I'm expecting a price war on release, should be able to pick it up for under 30 pretty soonish, if its the same as the beta but with alot more levels I'm happy, it has to be it would be a disaster on colonial marines proportion. As for DLC all games are built around that now.
Banned
I am in. PS4 warlock/hunter.
I could be interested, I'll be playing on PS3.
Original Poster
moneysavingkitten

Sure, let us know when you have mulled it over I plan on running this while the game is out as well so people can join any time.
So I will be on hopefully on release day or a day or two later on PlayStation 4.

Will be a hunter class, will post my PSN ID once the game has arrived.
Hi all,

Yes, im involved - im 100% Hunter (even though every YouTube Class Guide are unanimous in their decision that the Hunter sucks)

I also started a Raid thread (didnt find this FireTeam one) on another topic, so ive got some more names for the Xbox One list.

They may want to update their class preference

SqueepsDillwad (Silhouette) Hunter
pistolfeet (MightyName)
TwistedJester77 (Jasonl1599)
superdadcometh (Aeschylus)
haxxatori (haritori)
Pbsapeer (woster)
Sp33dy89 (Sp33dy89)
Havince (Havince)
Miraan (Miraan)
Xbox One - Miraan - Hunter from day one
moneysavingkitten

Silhouette

Hi all,Yes, im involved - im 100% Hunter (even though every YouTube Class … Hi all,Yes, im involved - im 100% Hunter (even though every YouTube Class Guide are unanimous in their decision that the Hunter sucks)I also started a Raid thread (didnt find this FireTeam one) on another topic, so ive got some more names for the Xbox One list.They may want to update their class preferenceSqueepsDillwad (Silhouette) Hunterpistolfeet (MightyName)TwistedJester77 (Jasonl1599)superdadcometh (Aeschylus)haxxatori (haritori)Pbsapeer (woster)Sp33dy89 (Sp33dy89)Havince (Havince)Miraan (Miraan)

I pre-ordered on Monday, so I guess I am in

Can't actually remember what class I played in the Beta, feels like a long time ago now. I'm guessing any progress made in the beta will be lost and have to start over anyway? So I guess I should think about it.
It's downloading hooray!

I finally got round to watching the YouTube videos. I was a Hunter in the beta. Might try the other classes too though as I haven't yet. It's hard to decide how useful/fun they will be from a video.
I played in the BETA on PS4 and will be picking it up on tuesday morning so count me in for any online play

i_am_starkiller

I played the beta as a Titan but i might have a crack @ Hunter?
arcangel111

I played in the BETA on PS4 and will be picking it up on tuesday morning … I played in the BETA on PS4 and will be picking it up on tuesday morning so count me in for any online play i_am_starkiller I played the beta as a Titan but i might have a crack @ Hunter?

How did you find Titan class? You might like Hunter, stabbing people in the face is lots of fun
I was quite impressed tbh, in hindsght i think i should have tried all 3 classes though?

does like melee kills
arcangel111

I was quite impressed tbh, in hindsght i think i should have tried all 3 … I was quite impressed tbh, in hindsght i think i should have tried all 3 classes though?does like melee kills

I feel the same way, like I should have tried all three I did enjoy Hunter, but Titan sound stronger (punching people in the face and it looking as violent as stabbing, taking more damage) and Warlocks attacks look stunning. That vortex grenade looks really handy too!
yeah the mega punch thingy was pretty good!!!
iv only had one request so ill write some of you guys down and input them later tonight
Silhouette

Hi all,Yes, im involved - im 100% Hunter (even though every YouTube Class … Hi all,Yes, im involved - im 100% Hunter (even though every YouTube Class Guide are unanimous in their decision that the Hunter sucks)I also started a Raid thread (didnt find this FireTeam one) on another topic, so ive got some more names for the Xbox One list.They may want to update their class preferenceSqueepsDillwad (Silhouette) Hunterpistolfeet (MightyName)TwistedJester77 (Jasonl1599)superdadcometh (Aeschylus)haxxatori (haritori)Pbsapeer (woster)Sp33dy89 (Sp33dy89)Havince (Havince)Miraan (Miraan)

cheers, ill add all these to friends list, might aswell
Count me in for PS4, ID: Papalaz. Not played the beta.
Banned
Hmmmmm, Do i buy it or not!?
I need some friends for fireteam on ps4 D:

ID: Tubbiesthitman
Am I the only person play on PS3 so far?
My copy has arrived... Installing now.

Same customisation options nothing more added from the beta build.
Edited by: "ahmed123" 8th Sep 2014
If anybody has it on PS4 today my psn ID is a_a786

Currently level 5 Hunter.
ahmed123

If anybody has it on PS4 today my psn ID is a_a786Currently level 5 … If anybody has it on PS4 today my psn ID is a_a786Currently level 5 Hunter.

You can play already? I can't still getting error 8002951E. Have you got the physical copy?
Xbox One - fwibble - Warlock
moneysavingkitten

You can play already? I can't still getting error 8002951E. Have you … You can play already? I can't still getting error 8002951E. Have you got the physical copy?

Yeah retail copy.
The game gets really tough from like level 6 missions onward if your playing solo so fire team would be recommended.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants