Groups
    EXPIRED

destiny ps4 similar to killzone?

I know destiny is in its beta but is it at all similar to killzone wanting to try killzone but very mixed reviews

5 Comments

Well, the key mechanic to both games is as a first-person shooter, but beyond that they've very different. However, you can pick up Killzone: Show Fall really very cheaply now so you've not really got much to lose.

Original Poster

Illusionary

Well, the key mechanic to both games is as a first-person shooter, but … Well, the key mechanic to both games is as a first-person shooter, but beyond that they've very different. However, you can pick up Killzone: Show Fall really very cheaply now so you've not really got much to lose.

Thanks didn't know it was that cheap. Might take a punt for 8 beans.. Saying that I do want the last of us remastered.. Never played it on ps3 so even bigger bonus for me: D

oliverkennedy10

Thanks didn't know it was that cheap. Might take a punt for 8 beans.. … Thanks didn't know it was that cheap. Might take a punt for 8 beans.. Saying that I do want the last of us remastered.. Never played it on ps3 so even bigger bonus for me: D

Save the 8 quid and use it towards TLOU. You won't be disappointed

woster

Save the 8 quid and use it towards TLOU. You won't be disappointed

Amazing game; TLOU!

I would hold off of killzone, it doesn't really bring anything new to the shooter format and with it being a launch title it doesn't show the ps4's full capabilities, if you can avoid it but like what Illusionary said if you can get it for cheap your not losing out on much
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland55
      2. Import charges from USA44
      3. Mayweather vs Mcgregor33
      4. Google assistant notification56

See more discussions