Groups

Destiny Xbox One Beta Code

Destiny Beta Code wanted pre-ordered my game from a non-participating retailer, do not know why they all do not do it.

10 Comments

Moved to misc as these can't be bought/sold here. Maybe someone will be kind enough to donate one. Thanks.

Just place an order with Amazon. They send you a code that you can redeem on the Bungie site, which gives you access to the Beta on the 17th. As Amazon charge on dispatch you can then just cancel the order.

Order off amazon, receive beta code via email then cancel pre order

Bo0td

Just place an order with Amazon. They send you a code that you can redeem … Just place an order with Amazon. They send you a code that you can redeem on the Bungie site, which gives you access to the Beta on the 17th. As Amazon charge on dispatch you can then just cancel the order.

Great minds think alike

yeah just done this.

Banned

When are they emailing the codes? & when is Destiny out?

seanbwfc

When are they emailing the codes? & when is Destiny out?

Out 9th Sept

amazon say they email the code closer to the release of the beta. PS4 is next week or week after i think, and xbox one around the 28th

PS4 Beta goes live on 17th July if that helps people

just recied my 9 digit code to register with bungie.

Now says im signed up for beta and my xbox live code will be sent closer to the time

they are also 99p on ebay
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Golf DSG GTD Real MPG?33
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1629
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767302
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2664

See more discussions