Groups

Devil wears Primark...

does anyone have it on?! according to my tv guide it's supposed to be on now! but it's some film... just wondered if it's a regional thing or not?

4 Comments

Title sounds interesting. What is it - documentary about the evils of Primark (there are evils?!) would be my guess from the title ?!

I like a good consumer doc so hook us up with some info

Original Poster

Did you see Bbc's Blood sweat and t-shirt series?... well, it's basically a rip-off from that...
    they get some people to work hard.. to represent what its like in indian sweat shops.
    where the bbc's actually had some people live in india to experience the types of factory conditions or jobs they have over there and what their wages, living conditions and moral is like...

i should imagine this one is easier to watch than the bbc's!... so yeah it's about 'throw away fashion' and the people that buy it, make it and sell it. (sell it is a guess)

It's been pulled allegedly because Ch4 broke some law or other about interviewing staff (not authenticated)

Staff had been warned about press/media involvement and were actively taking part in training to combat the bad press. (again not officially authenticated but comes from Primark staff)

No doubt CH4 will reschedule the programme once they have sorted out the legal stuff. Certainly needs to be aired

Original Poster

hottoshop;2223315

It's been pulled allegedly because Ch4 broke some law or other about … It's been pulled allegedly because Ch4 broke some law or other about interviewing staff (not authenticated)Staff had been warned about press/media involvement and were actively taking part in training to combat the bad press. (again not officially authenticated but comes from Primark staff)No doubt CH4 will reschedule the programme once they have sorted out the legal stuff. Certainly needs to be aired

oh wow! makes me want to watch it more.... :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2458
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?24104
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 8912
      4. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2849

See more discussions