Groups

Dexter Fans!

I'm afraid its not news of a Series 4 release in the UK, but in the mean time have a go at the Where's Dexter? youtube game!

have fun, and apologies if its been posted before.

youtube.com/wat…6D8

11 Comments

http://d3xt3r.net/images/dexter1.jpg

Original Poster

The JFK;6507106

i really really really could not stand that show. i think its something to do with his voice and just the general ridiculousness of the show. although, that same common sense seems not to apply to heroes, lost, flashforward etc

i must have grown up since then :whistling:

That's very clever, but I can't find him on Level 2! :oops:

You watching Season 4 atm? I thought the first episode was a bit cheesy, but the second one was great - really looking forward to the rest of the season...................:thumbsup:

Banned

season 4 started 2 weeks ago..............

Original Poster

csiman;6507713

season 4 started 2 weeks ago..............

not in UK :x i'm waiting for it to come out on Sky so i can watch it in HD and i just cba to download it

Yeah been on a couple of weeks now in the US and so have all the other big shows, hows that make you feel do yourself a favour pay £7 to astraweb and get yourself a newsreader and download it instead of waiting 6months before its on there's nothing illegal about downloading TV shows that have been on the TV its only like a video recorder.

emhaslam;6507947

not in UK :x i'm waiting for it to come out on Sky so i can watch it in … not in UK :x i'm waiting for it to come out on Sky so i can watch it in HD and i just cba to download it

You can download in HD ;-)

dancrawley;6508385

You can download in HD ;-)

720p mate i watch them on the popcorn hour its Law & Order SVU tonight with CSI Miami after.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

legality isnt the problem (i used to download everything) its just time nowadays. lie to me, fringe, flashforward and ugly betty are on atm. with all my work at the moment thats more than enough, and paying for skyHD makes it feel like i should use it. i can wait...

polly69;6508270

Yeah been on a couple of weeks now in the US and so have all the other … Yeah been on a couple of weeks now in the US and so have all the other big shows, hows that make you feel do yourself a favour pay £7 to astraweb and get yourself a newsreader and download it instead of waiting 6months before its on there's nothing illegal about downloading TV shows that have been on the TV its only like a video recorder.

its just as illegal as downloading films
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk22
      2. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer88
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33

See more discussions