Groups

Dexter Season 4......starts tonight 10 pm FX, FX HD.

Just a heads up / reminder as I know many people on here watch this programme.

No spoilers in this thread please as I am sure many have already watched it from the US release.

10 Comments

best series ever-john lithgow is amazing in this! season 5 starts in 4 weeks too in america.

all set with the sky plus thanks http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/midi/froehlich/a040.gif

Original Poster

Bump for the late risers.

Banned

yep - best of the 4 series imo

barky

best series ever-john lithgow is amazing in this! season 5 starts in 4 … best series ever-john lithgow is amazing in this! season 5 starts in 4 weeks too in america.

Five weeks Sunday.... I'm almost counting the days, I'm that hyped for it lol

Although the last three seasons have had their premieres leaked around this kinda time, so I'm quietly hoping it 'emerges' fairly soon!

yeh, bring on season 5...and make it snappy.
    theres some good teasers on you tube...worth a look

Banned

I agree this was the best series so far, amazing finale! Cant wait for season 5

rumours abound that season 5 will be the last

barky

rumours abound that season 5 will be the last

I don't think this season will be the last tbh, there's no way they could close it all up in twelve episodes and it would spoil it if they were to rush it like that. I've read in numerous places that there'll be this and another season, which rings more true to me. If this season were to be the last, I'd be hugely disappointed because there are certain inevitable story arcs that the show has been building up to ever since the start. I don't wanna say too much though as I wouldn't want to spoil anyone who hasn't seen the fourth season yet.

thsi series was brilliant, and a great ending!..can't wait for season 5 to start
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844442
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423114449
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047070
      4. Forza Motorsport 7 Demo goes live on Xbox One and PC (6pm - 19/09)56

See more discussions