Groups
    EXPIRED

Dexter-should I watch the latest?

Decisions decisions-just got episode 11 of season 4-last episode ended on an absolute cliffhanger and Im tempted to just watch it now rather than wait for mrs barky(its her favourite show).

Will I just watch and then pretend tonight that I havent seen it?

9 Comments

No, dont do it dude. your life will not be worth living if Mrs finds out! lol

watch it, the say before u n the wife watch it tonight, i bet this happens *say what happened* haha :lol:

i am so tempted to watch it, when i promised i would wait for my flat mates tonight.... trinity scares the hell outa me

'' hello dexter morgan ''

but... if your wife walks in on you, it'll be worse than being caught with your pants down.... so wait barky waaaiiitt

Original Poster

addyliver;7138883

but... if your wife walks in on you, it'll be worse than being caught … but... if your wife walks in on you, it'll be worse than being caught with your pants down.... so wait barky waaaiiitt

lmfao-yes,guess I better wait-she would not be happy if I saw it first.

Original Poster

micoo;7138845

watch it, the say before u n the wife watch it tonight, i bet this … watch it, the say before u n the wife watch it tonight, i bet this happens *say what happened* haha :lol:

you are truly evil:p

It's great! I'm loving Dex at the mo.

It's not as good as the last episode anyway, so wait

Banned

nearly as good though!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30403
      2. Your dream gaming set up?2144
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …231722
      4. BioShock 10th Anniversary Collector’s Edition Announced.44

See more discussions