DFS House Beautiful Sofa?

Found 27th May 2016
I've heard mixed things about DFS sofas but as this is a House Beautiful one, wondered if it's any better... anyone had one?
Community Updates
6 Comments
Best thing to do is go and view them, me and my misses went after seeing one on the tv and after looking around both ones we originally liked we didn't like in person for reasons such as low quality build. Also we priced a set up for £1200 when I asked the sales rep for the price they told me
It was £1700, I questioned it and the answer I got for why the difference was genuinely * that's what it says on my ipad * sofology we found were better and there staff are not on sales hound mode.
I also heard mixed things bout dfs - but I purchased two 3seater cream sofas ... That was 8 years ago and I swear they still look and feel fantastic today , I'd def buy from them again
I also heard mixed things bout dfs - but I purchased two 3seater cream sofas ... That was 8 years ago and I swear they still look and feel fantastic today , I'd def buy from them again
House beautiful is made by DFS itself, its the same build as the one mentioned in previous post.
arms are made of OSB and cardboard, the arm is bolted onto the seat / back and will either come with loose wobbly arms or it will become loose, you will have to get your frame repaired as it will break, the furniture is now less well made as it used to be due in part to being floated on the stock exchange, make it cheap sell it high.
The best fabric suite is Fling, best leather is Kalamos, these are NOT made by dfs yet.
dont go for the fcuk range fcuk dont make furniture dfs make it under license to use the french connection label
Original Poster
Thanks all, have seen it in store & looks lovely but not cheap & I need something that'll last. I might shop around first.
we asked around friends and family and heard nothing but good things about dfs, we have just bought one from there ourselves now.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants