Dhaka Streets Run With Water, Blood and Waste - yuk!

Dhaka citizens said their Eid prayers in the morning and sacrificed their animals. However, due to the heavy rains the previous night, the streets were flooded with blood, water, and waste.

buzzfeed.com/and…2LR

31 Comments

I can sorta guess what type of responses OP wants for this, but is anyone going to oblige?

Original Poster

http://a67.tinypic.com/24v4s5i.jpg http://a66.tinypic.com/2rmqfba.jpg

HotEnglishAndWelshDeals

I can sorta guess what type of responses OP wants for this, but is anyone … I can sorta guess what type of responses OP wants for this, but is anyone going to oblige?

It's nice weather outside, the usual suspects are having a pint.......give it a few hours I'm sure they will come and express their views.

& a space program.

just an idea, don't slit animals necks in the streets.

benjammin316

wsup.com/pro…sh/

benjammin316

it wasn't that long ago that we had open air markets and slaughterhouses here in the UK.

my local town centre would run red with blood and waste every week on market day.

eset12345

it wasn't that long ago that we had open air markets and slaughterhouses … it wasn't that long ago that we had open air markets and slaughterhouses here in the UK.my local town centre would run red with blood and waste every week on market day.

I doubt that it was anything like the pictures linked above.

People just need to use their brains.

It's their country. Their traditions. Who cares

benjammin316

I doubt that it was anything like the pictures linked above.People just … I doubt that it was anything like the pictures linked above.People just need to use their brains.

oh, you're very much mistaken, if it was raining it would literally be a river of blood down through the town centre and flowing in to the river, and this happened in pretty much every town / city that had slaughterhouses, which was pretty much everywhere before they all joined up to cut costs with all the red tape introduced.

Even in central London, where the smith-field market is today, they used to have slaughter houses on site and in all the streets surrounding it, and all the surrounding streets would run with blood everyday.

But don't let the facts get in the way of a good religion bashing story.

eset12345

oh, you're very much mistaken, if it was raining it would literally be a … oh, you're very much mistaken, if it was raining it would literally be a river of blood down through the town centre and flowing in to the river, and this happened in pretty much every town / city that had slaughterhouses, which was pretty much everywhere before they all joined up to cut costs with all the red tape introduced.Even in central London, where the smith-field market is today, they used to have slaughter houses on site and in all the streets surrounding it, and all the surrounding streets would run with blood everyday.But don't let the facts get in the way of a good religion bashing story.

Ah yes, here is Trafalgar Square just a few weeks back

https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2016-09/14/4/asset/buzzfeed-prod-web12/sub-buzz-5932-1473841861-4.jpg

benjammin316

are you denying the fact that these slaughters took part en mass in central London and occasionally there would be heavy rain and cause flooding which would look like the image pictured?

because it would make you look extremely silly to deny that fact.

eset12345

are you denying the fact that these slaughters took part en mass in … are you denying the fact that these slaughters took part en mass in central London and occasionally there would be heavy rain and cause flooding which would look like the image pictured?because it would make you look extremely silly to deny that fact.

I just linked you a picture of Traf Square, so it obviously happened, did you not see it?

Banned

benjammin316

They get far more rain out there than we do in the UK & their rainfall comes down in one go.

You should go travelling & educate yourself.

You should read up on sewage systems & drainage systems before you go. Have fun.
Edited by: "YouDontWantToKnow" 14th Sep 2016

benjammin316

I just linked you a picture of Traf Square, so it obviously happened, did … I just linked you a picture of Traf Square, so it obviously happened, did you not see it?

so that would be a no, you cant deny the fact that similar things have happened throughout history in central London.

Banned

eset12345

are you denying the fact that these slaughters took part en mass in … are you denying the fact that these slaughters took part en mass in central London and occasionally there would be heavy rain and cause flooding which would look like the image pictured?because it would make you look extremely silly to deny that fact.

Same in Birmingham. Its gross but it feeds the West Midlands.

YouDontWantToKnow

They get far more rain out there than we do in the UK & their rainfall … They get far more rain out there than we do in the UK & their rainfall comes down in one go. You should go travelling & educate yourself. You should read up on sewage systems & drainage systems before you go. Have fun.

I try not to go further than a 10mile radius of my house.

YouDontWantToKnow

They get far more rain out there than we do in the UK & their rainfall … They get far more rain out there than we do in the UK & their rainfall comes down in one go. You should go travelling & educate yourself. You should read up on sewage systems & drainage systems before you go. Have fun.

yes, like we have never had flooding here in the UK, and that could quite possibly have coincided with a market day in one of the many thousands of town the length and breadth of the UK.

eset12345

so that would be a no, you cant deny the fact that similar things have … so that would be a no, you cant deny the fact that similar things have happened throughout history in central London.

I think that's the Queen on the bicycle

Banned

benjammin316

Well, at sometime mate, go to Asia, go to South America. Try to behave yourself when you are there without insulting the locals & you will love every minute. Just remember most countries there are not as rich as the UK & then you will understand they are not as far of development as you think.

Banned

eset12345

yes, like we have never had flooding here in the UK, and that could quite … yes, like we have never had flooding here in the UK, and that could quite possibly have coincided with a market day in one of the many thousands of town the length and breadth of the UK.

4 times as much rainfall & it all falls in pretty much 6 months

IE flooding over there is 8 times worse than London

YouDontWantToKnow

Same in Birmingham. Its gross but it feeds the West Midlands.

You're saying we see that in Birmingham now or used to see it years ago?

benjammin316

#plan

eset12345

oh, you're very much mistaken, if it was raining it would literally be a … oh, you're very much mistaken, if it was raining it would literally be a river of blood down through the town centre and flowing in to the river, and this happened in pretty much every town / city that had slaughterhouses, which was pretty much everywhere before they all joined up to cut costs with all the red tape introduced.Even in central London, where the smith-field market is today, they used to have slaughter houses on site and in all the streets surrounding it, and all the surrounding streets would run with blood everyday.But don't let the facts get in the way of a good religion bashing story.

Don't forget that during war cattle trains followed the soldiers, 100s of livestock slaughtered in the camps to feed the hungry thousands every day.

Man jailed over 'river of blood'

Blood is harmful when allowed to seep into a watercourse.

The owner of an abattoir has been jailed for six months for allowing animal waste to pollute a waterway.

Bradford Crown Court heard that a "river of blood" had flowed into Blackshaw Beck from a slaughterhouse at Shelf owned by Yakub Yusuf, 49.

The court was told waste, including stomach contents, leaked from a hole in a pumping station and into the water.

Yusuf, who pleaded guilty to 26 charges, was also banned from working in the food industry for seven years.

The court heard that Yusuf rented the abattoir, on Shelf Moor Road, from a company in London.

The waste produced from the slaughtering of sheep went to a collection sump at the back of the property and was then supposed to be properly disposed of.

People may not realise that blood is one of the most harmful things that can get into a watercourse

But the pump was in a state of disrepair and, as a result, waste had managed to seep into the nearby watercourse.

In January 2003 the Environment Agency raided the premises and found blood was running down the hill towards the beck.

After the court hearing, area environment manager Gerard Morris said: "This individual was warned on many occasions about the way he was carrying out his business at the abattoir.

"People may not realise that blood is one of the most harmful things that can get into a watercourse as it strips all the oxygen out of the water."

I knew his name wouldn't be Fred Smith.:{

Banned

Mark2111

2004Man jailed over 'river of blood'Blood is harmful when allowed to seep … 2004Man jailed over 'river of blood'Blood is harmful when allowed to seep into a watercourse.The owner of an abattoir has been jailed for six months for allowing animal waste to pollute a waterway.Bradford Crown Court heard that a "river of blood" had flowed into Blackshaw Beck from a slaughterhouse at Shelf owned by Yakub Yusuf, 49.The court was told waste, including stomach contents, leaked from a hole in a pumping station and into the water.Yusuf, who pleaded guilty to 26 charges, was also banned from working in the food industry for seven years.The court heard that Yusuf rented the abattoir, on Shelf Moor Road, from a company in London.The waste produced from the slaughtering of sheep went to a collection sump at the back of the property and was then supposed to be properly disposed of. People may not realise that blood is one of the most harmful things that can get into a watercourse But the pump was in a state of disrepair and, as a result, waste had managed to seep into the nearby watercourse.In January 2003 the Environment Agency raided the premises and found blood was running down the hill towards the beck.After the court hearing, area environment manager Gerard Morris said: "This individual was warned on many occasions about the way he was carrying out his business at the abattoir."People may not realise that blood is one of the most harmful things that can get into a watercourse as it strips all the oxygen out of the water."I knew his name wouldn't be Fred Smith.:{

Google "abattoir fined contamination"

There are so many in the UK. I am sure you will find a name that is suitable for you

YouDontWantToKnow

Google "abattoir fined contamination"There are so many in the UK. I am … Google "abattoir fined contamination"There are so many in the UK. I am sure you will find a name that is suitable for you

I did Google it.. First result..

Sajad Ali, 30, of Wakefield

Read more at: m.pontefractandcastlefordexpress.co.uk/new…195

Good night
Edited by: "benjammin316" 14th Sep 2016

It's a shame that such a fuss isn't made over human blood that is being spilt around the world these days........

benjammin316

I did Google it.. First result.. Sajad Ali, 30, of Wakefield Read more … I did Google it.. First result.. Sajad Ali, 30, of Wakefield Read more at: http://m.pontefractandcastlefordexpress.co.uk/news/local-news/abattoir-fined-after-blood-turned-beck-red-1-7507195Good night

Strange, as my first result relates to a Welsh fella.......Melfyn Ellis, manager of Cwmni Cig Arfon.......still, he's not English so I guess you can have a pop at him as he is still foreign to you.

Banned

t_kaay

Strange, as my first result relates to a Welsh fella.......Melfyn Ellis, … Strange, as my first result relates to a Welsh fella.......Melfyn Ellis, manager of Cwmni Cig Arfon.......still, he's not English so I guess you can have a pop at him as he is still foreign to you.

Same here & the next was a Scottish company but I guess not foreign enough to be quoted by a "proper" English men & kids
Edited by: "YouDontWantToKnow" 14th Sep 2016
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2641
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions