Groups

DHL

Does anyone know if there are DHL courier deliveries tomorrow or do they take christmas eve as a holiday,

Ive been waiting now on a package which got to belfast but has spent now four days driving round the countryside and getting returned to depot due to weather delays ,

9 Comments

id like to know the same for hdnl if anyone knows

normal day

my OH half works there he got the day off but they are delivering hope ur stuff arrives

Original Poster

vicknanth

my OH half works there he got the day off but they are delivering hope … my OH half works there he got the day off but they are delivering hope ur stuff arrives

thanks,
    me too !!

Original Poster

davver99

http://www.dhl.co.uk/content/dam/downloads/uk/Express/PDFs/dhl_express_operating_hours_christmas_new_year_2010.pdf

thanks ive spent the day tracking the parcel online but i couldnt find that info,

Eez1

id like to know the same for hdnl if anyone knows

I have a package which is showing at HDNL at the depot now, with a likely delivery date of the 5th January!

Butterbean

I have a package which is showing at HDNL at the depot now, with a likely … I have a package which is showing at HDNL at the depot now, with a likely delivery date of the 5th January!

mines showing sorted at droitwich after river island dispatched the night before. i was hoping for del tomoz lol

Butterbean

I have a package which is showing at HDNL at the depot now, with a likely … I have a package which is showing at HDNL at the depot now, with a likely delivery date of the 5th January!

my parcel that i have sent out, has been sitting in a hdnl depot for over a week.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1948
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047083
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767176
      4. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…33

See more discussions